Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/13/2022 at 8:26 PM, Imtired1616 said:

And if she doesn't get nominated? Chaos. :katy:

Yeah let's invent all the negative scenarios just to meltdown from now lol. That would have been a lot more possible if HMH was being snubbed from the golden globes + other critic awards

On 12/13/2022 at 2:45 PM, Arturo said:

Is it a loser spirit or just not caring for an award that she also doesn’t seem to care about? We’re not rooting against her, but what exactly is going to happen if she loses? Nothing.

The Oscar campaign for Shallow was phenomenal. She wanted it so bad and she got it. 

And? she doesn't have to sweat every time to get awards, she is Lady Gaga, put some respect in her name.

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/13/2022 at 1:34 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah let's invent all the negative scenarios just to meltdown from now lol. That would have been a lot more possible if HMH was being snubbed from the golden globes + other critic awards

Not melting down. Was just a funny "heh heh" what-if.  Anything is possible. After last year, everything Oscars related is just a cherry.  She's already got hers. 

Now the next time she's up for lead actress?  Let's all collectively sh!t bricks. That will be stress. :laughga:

• lol 1

On 12/13/2022 at 1:22 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Every song that gets nominated has a chance, HMH is actually a strong contender and everyone says this not just me. We don't have to act like HMH has 0 chances just to avoid a disappointment because Gaga already has an Oscar, if she loses then she loses, It's nothing tragic

RIGHT? Tired of these humble b*ches, look for something humble to sit on!

Edited by admin
admin: language
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 12/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

And who are you to demand that? b*ch you ain't nothing  :ohyes:

Your nightmare for you to have a long-term account on Popa911 :santa:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/13/2022 at 8:38 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Not melting down. Was just a funny "heh heh" what-if.  Anything is possible. After last year, everything Oscars related is just a cherry.  She's already got hers. 

Now the next time she's up for lead actress?  Let's all collectively sh!t bricks. That will be stress. :laughga:

There's really no stress after she won the Oscar back in 2019 (and even the BAFTA award, let's not forget it). Also I already see fans on twitter and even here sometimes saying "Oh now its not the time with HMH but when she's going to compete with Joker" like first of all her real target is to have another acclaimed performance, It's extremely hard to win an Oscar with a leading role, she could do it but imo It's already going to be a huge win if she smashes in Joker.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,008
x3

the fact Shallow is outsteaming all the 2018-19 streaming giants like Bad Guy, Senorita,Taki Taki, 7 Rings:banana:

I would have never guessed that. I still remember praying for a cute top 50 peak with Shallow and I also remember that if you compared Shallow streaming stats to one of these songs , it was considered a troll cause they were the biggest streaming hits of the year and Shallow was just a song that reaching 100m streams on Spotify will be considered already a succes :bradley:

Shallow won at the end

oscar-win-Max

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 6