Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/21/2022 at 6:33 PM, BloodyOreo said:

That's what she's doing now. 

I'm as excited for J:FAD as anyone else but I would be very sad if she stopped making music. 

She will never stop making music because It's in her soul (she's literally passionate about music since she knows herself) I just don't see this ever happening no matter how great she is going to be at acting (which is honestly something that she also loves bc look how good she turned out to be). She was so happy while doing the Chromatica ball that she personally said that she felt the best on this tour, It's just not realistic but anyway I'm 100% enjoying listening to her music and then watching her slay those movies. 

• love 6

A Popster Is Born 10,029

y'all do realize it's a song from 2011 so even if they don't fully treat it with a mv and stuff, it's kinda ok?

doesn't mean she is quitting music, I'd be more worried if it was a fresh new single

also the song is not dead yet, US is another story but Christmas is bigger there imo

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3

Popstanne 7,793
On 12/21/2022 at 5:51 PM, BloodyOreo said:

:ew:

not the "she should quit music" brigade forming right under our eyes 

The opposite of the "she should've abandoned ASIB to film a mv for The Cure'' brigade in 2017 :billie:

• lol 4

On 12/21/2022 at 8:06 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Godly Mary was literally doing 150k daily one month ago only for the meteoric rise of over 2M daily in the last 3 weeks…and yall are still complaining!

Yall never get satisfied enough huh?

Another humbling experience is needed for yall to appreciate this success!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

thats not true at all. 

people complain because bloody mary deserves better. 

her flop label put more money into perfect illusion aka tame impala’s garbage that he fooled gaga made her believe it was a good song and sold it to her. :dead:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, JennyWayne said:

The opposite of the "she should've abandoned ASIB to film a mv for The Cure'' brigade in 2017 :billie:

Oh god, I remember the threads and the comments on gagadaily back then "She should focus on filming The Cure music video because she's delusional if she thinks she's a good actress" :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,993
x3
On 12/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, Bernadette said:

Seems and sounds awesome but it's copy paste from the Oscar's performance. Not that I have s problem with it but this just shows how Gaga not only sings her songs but she completely owns them. Just proves how much effort she put, that every single song of her discography it's not just another song. But each song is art, and the visuals, choreography and etc. that represent each song are not random but are part of a story, are part of her vision she has for music. It's crazy that she created such a strong image for every song that when people sang Born This Way or Shallow for example, they don't just sing the song but actually play tribute to Gaga's vision. And this vision is so strong thaat you can not think of these songs without thinking of Gaga and what she created for her songs. 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/21/2022 at 11:36 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

No no no…enough with this quitting music bullshit!

Movies will never be her main career choice, no matter how successful she is in Hollywood. As seen by the projects she’s chosen so far, she is super picky and acting is not a day job for her. She will be doing movies once 2-3 years where she is lead and in between she will release music. 
Touring (especially globally) is a different story since she has the Vegas residency that conditions her, which in my opinion should become a jazz exclusive residency, meanwhile her pop repertoire should be performed only in stadium tours!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Nah. They want her pop show back too. Everyone does. :gunga:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,859
On 12/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, Bernadette said:

It’s copy paste from the Oscar performance :dead:

God this woman is so legendary :dead:

The way Shallow is almost at 1M sales in the country and it will have another run since Emily In Paris is huge in France :dead:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 12/21/2022 at 6:55 PM, chartgaga said:

y'all do realize it's a song from 2011 so even if they don't fully treat it with a mv and stuff, it's kinda ok?

doesn't mean she is quitting music, I'd be more worried if it was a fresh new single

also the song is not dead yet, US is another story but Christmas is bigger there imo

Wait this is the narrative now? :icant: people here are so entertaining

• lol 1