Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/21/2022 at 5:18 PM, Leptine said:

'Emily in Paris' is a good entertaining show, it's camp, it's not supposed to be taken seriously.

(And with hot men which is always a plus :whatga:).

On 12/21/2022 at 6:48 PM, Adarsh said:

I think it’s the opposite because it’s clear that Gaga is happier when she makes jazz :mess: If anything, she seems distant from pop music now 

That stupid a** OGH take that she was somehow forced to do Chromatica :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/21/2022 at 5:21 PM, BloodyOreo said:

@Adarsh will stop at nothing to push the narrative that Gaga needs to quit music and dedicate herself 100% to acting :icant: 

For a few years (after a music era) she should tbh.

And if she really likes to do jazz music, she betta call Mark Ronson and doing an Amy Winehouse kind of jazz original album :tea:

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 12/21/2022 at 4:51 PM, Leptine said:

Your not reply yesterday was already enough to clarify my doubts as confirmation, never change :mess:

tumblr_p2182mSVoH1qk7scno1_250.gif

A welcome|hello the past days would have been nice instead of pretending to not know me, oh well.

what :rip: I just sometimes don't see quotes right away so I checked now to see what I missed.

And it's not like I was hiding this account, lets not start the drama :kiss: Happy to see you here, how is going? :prideheart: u should come back 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,316
On 12/21/2022 at 5:21 PM, Bojana said:

gaga was never gonna focus on this, shes working and has obligations, shes not gonna abandon filming to go perform bloody mary on jimmy fallon/kimmel :mess: this is something her team should take care of 

Sarah Tanno - Bloody Mary (Live on The Tonight Show) coming :shine:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I really could not get into it. My man binge watched the previous season and loved it but it’s not my cup of tea.

:scared:

It's very 'Sex and the city' (it's from the same creator), I'm a huge stan of that show so I immediately loved this one, you have to be into that kind of 'Devil wears Prada' middle age rich white women wearing high fashion kind of stuff :gaycat:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,852
On 12/21/2022 at 4:26 PM, Leptine said:

For a few years (after a music era) she should tbh.

And if she really likes to do jazz music, she betta call Mark Ronson and doing an Amy Winehouse kind of jazz original album :tea:

That's what she's doing now. 

I'm as excited for J:FAD as anyone else but I would be very sad if she stopped making music. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/21/2022 at 10:03 PM, Leptine said:

It's very 'Sex and the city' (it's from the same creator), I'm a huge stan of that show so I immediately loved this one, you have to be into that kind of 'Devil wears Prada' middle age rich white women wearing high fashion kind of stuff :gaycat:

Middle aged white women are like a drug for me. I simply can’t get enough :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

No no no…enough with this quitting music bullshit!

Movies will never be her main career choice, no matter how successful she is in Hollywood. As seen by the projects she’s chosen so far, she is super picky and acting is not a day job for her. She will be doing movies once 2-3 years where she is lead and in between she will release music. 
Touring (especially globally) is a different story since she has the Vegas residency that conditions her, which in my opinion should become a jazz exclusive residency, meanwhile her pop repertoire should be performed only in stadium tours!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 5

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/21/2022 at 5:33 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I'm as excited for J:FAD as anyone else but I would be very sad if she stopped making music. 

I mean, dedicating a few years to do more than one movie (and a tv show), but definitely not quitting music for good, that for sure.

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 519
On 12/21/2022 at 5:33 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I highly doubt she's gonna stop making music, since it was clear during the Chromatica Ball she has rediscovered a passion for it.

She just needs to find a healthy balance between it, her acting career, and her personal life, since she has always asked herself too much, hence struggling hard to love the process of making music

Edited by Mylo
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,129
On 12/21/2022 at 1:47 PM, Adarsh said:

Which is why I love you :prideheart:

The feeling is mutual :prideheart:

We shall continue to pray that one day she'll see she's much more appreciated in the film industry and start doing 2 movies per year :pray:

• yaas, gaga 1