Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/20/2022 at 9:03 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Girlies, we’ve been through this conversation for a long long time now.

1. Mockingbird by Eminem (Interscope) and Die For You by The Weeknd (Republic) both got huge streaming surges because of VERY BIG TRENDS on TikTok, just like Bloody Mary. Both of these songs don’t have one single Hot Hits Playlist add (Bloody Mary at least has Brazil) nor TTH, and they’ve been viral for a lot more time than Bloody Mary.
  2. New songs get on good playlists because they are NEW SONGS BY ARTISTS WITH HUGE FOLLOWING. If Gaga releases her new single for LG7, I’m pretty sure she would be given the TTH add and even the cover if it’s not a very competitive week.
  3. With this I’m not saying that there isn’t payola, I’m asking for a little bit of common sense. No matter how good your label is, if you are a nobody, your single won’t get on TTH just because they feel like it. I’m also pretty sure that Spotify is pretty hesitant to add viral songs like this one if they aren’t “new”, seeing how they treated the examples above and RUTH.

STOP THE DRAMA, PLAY BLOODY MARY.

Exactly, literally Bloody Mary is treated like the other old viral songs, It's not because one certain label is the worst out there and that's the main and only reason (but like how certain users said before, we as a fanbase sometimes expect special treatment)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 12/20/2022 at 11:14 AM, BloodyOreo said:

this site everyday:

-someone report an update

-someone thinks it's not a positive update for whatever reason

-someone else: STOP BEING DRAMATIC AND MELTDOWNING, THERE'S PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING

Conclusion? J-Lo was ended. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, Artur said:

Applause +189.835 / 1k away from a new 2022 peak

Could you do a list with all Gaga's singles/radio singles? :whatga:

I'm interested on seeing where the ARTPOP trio –Applause, Venus, G.U.Y.– stand between her other singles :whatga:

iirc, both Applause and G.U.Y. are outstreaming, for example, p*ss

Popster for Sale 44,645
On 12/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, BloodyOreo said:

this site everyday:

-someone report an update

-someone thinks it's not a positive update for whatever reason

-someone else: STOP BEING DRAMATIC AND MELTDOWNING, THERE'S PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING

:icant:

Popster for Sale 44,645

I'm here for ARTPOP revival for it's 10th birthday :jam:

when she releases a 10 year edition without any new tracks that makes no noise but then 1 year later sexxx dreams goes mega viral on tiktok :jam:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,608
On 12/20/2022 at 8:41 PM, PanPikus said:

This leaving H100 the same week Bloody Mary debuting? Would be quite a concept @totallyNOTentela :ohhh:

So this peaked at #13 at the end?

The way her stans on ATRL made it sound like it was a top5 big hit while dragging ROM stats :banana:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, Leptine said:

The way her stans on ATRL made it sound like it was a top5 big hit while dragging ROM stats :banana:

i mean it will probably return to top20 when Christmas songs dropout, but it semes it peaked on radio and streaming 

On 12/20/2022 at 4:43 PM, danwasd said:

Could you do a list with all Gaga's singles/radio singles? :whatga:

I'm interested on seeing where the ARTPOP trio –Applause, Venus, G.U.Y.– stand between her other singles :whatga:

iirc, both Applause and G.U.Y. are outstreaming, for example, p*ss

Ohhh I can, but does it need to be today? Monday's update are so boring and I'm at work right now :bebe:

On 12/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Exactly, literally Bloody Mary is treated like the other old viral songs, It's not because one certain label is the worst out there and that's the main and only reason (but like how certain users said before, we as a fanbase sometimes expect special treatment)

I mean, it’s understandable that we, as Gaga stans, want the best for our idol and to have “special treatment”. Plus this is actually the first TikTok trend to really blow up from Gaga, expectations are high. But yeah :pirate:

Another important thing that we are kind of leaving behind is New Year’s Eve. I think this day could be big for Gaga’s discography, especially Bloody Mary. The song is currently in one of the main playlists related to the event and the fact that it went viral not too long ago may help the song. NYE parties play party songs that have been hits during the year, and one of those popular songs that fit that COULD be Bloody Mary. :excited:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 12/20/2022 at 8:29 PM, danwasd said:

ARTPOP getting +25k WoW updates on Christmas

cBBzEBD.gif

Jolene plumetting harder than HMH on Spotify's WW 200

cBBzEBD.gif

Chromatica falling below 800k

cBBzEBD.gif

Stars are alligning for the @Miaou clockage

cBBzEBD.gif

The obsession jesus

vet where are you 

spacer.png

Plus it is just daily streams and at this rate it will need 50 years for Artmess to surpass Joanne on Spotify good luck 

spacer.png

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I'm here for ARTPOP revival for it's 10th birthday :jam:

when she releases a 10 year edition without any new tracks that makes no noise but then 1 year later sexxx dreams goes mega viral on tiktok :jam:

inb4 the 10 year-anniversay edition is finally the non-foiled version :darkmode:

Popster to Popster 4,608
On 12/20/2022 at 8:48 PM, Replay said:

i mean it will probably return to top20 when Christmas songs dropout, but it semes it peaked on radio and streaming 

Off topic, I'm not sure, but I have the sensation to know you, are you who I think you are? :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 12/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, CherryPie said:

Sadly it won’t go recurrent because of Xmas songs :sad: 

I know, I just assumed Cut Off will keep on declining on streaming and radio in the next weeks while BM won’t enter until it builds some radio audience :delulu_bird:

On 12/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, Leptine said:

Bbbbbbut soLo1!!! 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1