Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 29,000
x3

I don't know if it's just me but Instagram gives me adds suggesting me to create reels with my previous stories and has as background sound the Bloody Mary speed up version ( I never used it before on Instagram, so probably insta is using this sound ti anyone?:enigma:

Popster to Popster 4,640

'Marry the Night' should actually have deserved to win best short film Oscar, not certain bland crap that are proposed nowadays.

It was truly ahead of its time.

YFFU.gif

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/18/2022 at 4:04 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I think TEOG is great tbh, it's very simple but effective, much like the song.

Same. One of my favorites. Made even better when I think about her tossing Joseph Kahn out on his a** and him still whining about it a decade later.  A winning for art and society. :ally:

On 12/18/2022 at 11:46 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm really surprised that The Motto is still doing 700K after over a year and K&Q doing above 400K which is on par and above many hits from 2020.

K&Q deserved to be her 2nd US top 10.

A Popster Is Born 16,321
On 12/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, monketsharona said:

Still don't understand why certain fanbases are so pressed about her getting a bunch of sucessfull collabs when she's probably one of the less collab artist of the industry right now.

I mean these are same ppl that called her desperate because she did BM dance while their fave begged ppl for months to do challenge with her song:rip: 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2

As a Bey-Rih fan, I never understood the back and forth.

Edit: Swifties can choke their ARTPOP era is coming.

Edited by Twitter
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, monketsharona said:

Still don't understand why certain fanbases are so pressed about her getting a bunch of sucessfull collabs when she's probably one of the less collab artist of the industry right now.

Miserable and pressed people that always have to find a dumb excuses in order to dismiss her.

They started used this dumb "solo" argument for years after they have been proven wrong with 'Shallow' going #1, now that BM is going viral they're already using the excuse "old" that is even more dumber since they can't use "solo" drag, hope to not sound abrasive, but define "scum" those people is a compliment. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 12/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, Twitter said:

As a Bey-Rih fan, I never understood the back and forth.

Edit: Swifties can choke their ARTPOP era is coming.

She's so bland and devoid of true artistic risk, it'll never happen I'm afraid. :katy:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 12/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, Twitter said:

Swifties can choke their ARTPOP era is coming

There are Swifties who post death threats to music critics that negatively impact her Metacritic scores. One of them posted a pic of a noose to a reviewer who iirc is black

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/19/2022 at 1:09 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

There are Swifties who post death threats to music critics that negatively impact her Metacritic scores. One of them posted a pic of a noose to a reviewer who iirc is black

Not to mention the disgusting transphobic jokes they punctually make with Gaga under accounts like Pop Crave, they truly have became the most deranged group of stans.

• thanks 4

On 12/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

That’s terrible but i’ve been on stan twitter for 15 years…every single fanbase has people that act like that. It’s not ok but there’s not one main pop girl who has a fanbase who doesnt do sh!t like that.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1