Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/17/2022 at 5:16 PM, Swallow said:

Key word OLD viral hits. BM went viral, what, two weeks ago? Those all went viral 6+ months ago :rip:

but it has already reached the ceiling of those viral hits. All of those songs peak in region of 2.5-2.8M except for another love which peaked at 3.05M.

Regardless if its a new viral or old viral songs, virality can help in stay float of that region.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,958
On 12/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, Swallow said:

Key word OLD viral hits. BM went viral, what, two weeks ago? Those all went viral 6+ months ago :rip:

Old as in songs from 10+ years ago. The time they went viral on is irrelevant. they all did the same # of streams yesterday, and are all stable vs last week, hence the comparison.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/17/2022 at 1:31 PM, zoldyck said:

ceiling of (...) viral hits. (...) peak in region of 2.5-2.8M except for another love which peaked at 3.05M.

kinda off-topic but it's curious how TikTok's power is clearly limited at the 2.5–3M range, which I guess it's not such a big margin of error. BM peaking at 2.5–2.7M is kinda, again, proof of that "ceiling of viral hits". CC'ing @BenG bc I guess he likes these sorts of things.

• paws up 2

On 12/17/2022 at 8:31 AM, Adarsh said:

Daily reminder that we will get a professional recording of Gaga and Mick Jagger singing a hard rock song together two months from now :darkmode:

I am so looking forward to it, I was obsessed with that performance. I'm going to add it on my Rock playlists and Gaga playlists for sure. I can't believe we're going to have a droplet whew

Driving Dean Winchester GIF

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 12/17/2022 at 1:33 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Old as in songs from 10+ years ago. The time they went viral on is irrelevant. they all did the same # of streams yesterday, and are all stable vs last week, hence the comparison.

How is it irrelevant when BM is currently the #1 most viral song in its peak while all those songs peaked months ago?

Its still to early to compare BM to any song, so I dont get why you guys insist on bringing up other songs :rip:

I still can't believe Gaga wasn't invited to do Metallica's reimagined song covers. It would have been a nice consolation to the botched up MetalliGa performance. Not to mention her back up vocals in U2's Summer of Love wasn't credited.

GIVE ME A ROCK ALBUM FAD!!!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,393
On 12/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I still can't believe Gaga wasn't invited to do Metallica's reimagined song covers. It would have been a nice consolation to the botched up MetalliGa performance. Not to mention her back up vocals in U2's Summer of Love wasn't credited.

GIVE ME A ROCK ALBUM FAD!!!

I’m sure they must’ve invited her if they even asked Miley and Rina. Maybe she didn’t have time 

Popster to Popster 3,094

excuse me vinyl buyers. not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take your posts down. that is my Godga who was dropping in Spotify streams. and these posts are very disrespectful. idk who u are or if u even know Spotify and stan culture but i need you to take these posts down please. :cry:

• lol 3

Gaga's top 10 viewed songs on YouTube (daily/most recent update)

Bloody Mary - 523,534

Poker Face - 474,680

Bad Romance - 389,156

Shallow - 371,207

Hold My Hand - 327,867

Shallow (Oscars) - 273,251

Judas - 201,733

Always Remember Us This Way - 196,432

I'll Never Love Again - 166,506

Always Remember Us This Way (Audio) - 166,506

PF is really stomping on BR recently on both YouTube and Spotify

Both BTW tracks (BM and Judas) behaving consistently on both platforms