Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 12/16/2022 at 1:13 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Lol. I love how this woman will not be able to give an interview in the next 2 years without talking about someone else's movie. I give it a year before she snaps. :billie:

People will really try hard to spin this narrative of Margot vs. Gaga. Her answers so far have been really gracefull but I don't blame her if she snaps eventually because it must be really annoying to get these questions. 

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, zoldyck said:

AM US Albums (POP), Dec 16th 2022, One Week Update 

47(+2) TFM NP
54(+8) TF NP
85(-6) BTW 10th anniversary (P:74)
92(+1) BTW special edition NP
110(-2) Chromatica (P:108)
118(+12) ARTPOP NP

These peaks are only for times, I have recorded. Actual peak may have been higher when I am not looking + I only started tracking like 2 weeks ago. 

ARTPOP peak was like #70 at some point this year but I think it reached top 20 when it was able to enter tpo 100 on the main chart

Popster to Popster 4,565
On 12/16/2022 at 2:13 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Lol. I love how this woman will not be able to give an interview in the next 2 years without talking about someone else's movie. I give it a year before she snaps. :billie:

On 12/16/2022 at 2:15 PM, BloodyOreo said:

People will really try hard to spin this narrative of Margot vs. Gaga. Her answers so far have been really gracefull but I don't blame her if she snaps eventually because it must be really annoying to get these questions. 

OGHs (not only on ATRL but on awards boards) were already ready to put them against each other, not to mention there were also some fabricated media outlet news of them having fought at the SAGs during the ASIB era, I just know they're mad of Robbie being this supportive, they hate to see it.

• paws up 1

On 12/16/2022 at 6:15 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I think she have been long enough in industry to know that almost same questions are repeated on every red carpets, press conference and interviews. I doubt she will snap.

Gaga will sure get asked about Margot portrayal as well, almost in every interview when roll out for J:FAD will start

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 3,066
On 12/16/2022 at 8:15 AM, BloodyOreo said:

TV entertainment reporters all ask the same questions. It's why we heard "100 people in a room" and becoming Patrizia stories for months at a time. That's why I fear Gaga will never beat the crazy rap. Everyone wants to talk to her and she can only answer the same question so many times before sounding a lil crazy. :laughga:

On 12/16/2022 at 6:16 PM, chartgaga said:

ARTPOP peak was like #70 at some point this year but I think it reached top 20 when it was able to enter tpo 100 on the main chart

yes all albums peak should be much higher 

Popster to Popster 3,066
On 12/16/2022 at 8:24 AM, BloodyMagic said:

good this was needed to end the haters, they use her as shield to hate on gaga using Margot's name.

She already went through the entire Amsterdam press tour answering this question. Now she gets to do it all over again with Babylon. I kinda feel bad for her. :laughga:

Edited by Imtired1616

The Popster 39
On 12/16/2022 at 7:12 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Fearless (Platinum Edition) is doing 900k daily

are the any other Taylor albums from 2008-2009 that I'm forgetting? 

900k daily is good for a 13 yr old album

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,007
On 12/15/2022 at 11:00 PM, emig_09 said:

KIIS: 2 (=) SPINS (in 17 hours)

Z100: 2 (=) SPINS (in 21 hours)

Final yesterdays numbers

KIIS: 4 (+2) SPINS

Z100: 3 (+1) SPINS

:ari_roll:

• paws up 15
  • yaas, gaga 8