Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/23/2023 at 11:13 PM, chartgaga said:

Beyoncé is known for lipping

And somehow people pretend to not care while lash Britney or Mariah everytime they lipped :icant:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/23/2023 at 4:21 PM, FRANZGA said:

And somehow people pretend to not care while lash Britney or Mariah everytime they lipped :icant:

pretty much, like I don't care if you lip if you're serving actual performance

like early days Britney I didn't care about the lipping cause she was serving excellence

Top All Media Hits Russia Weekly
Week 13 January – 19 January 

39. Lady Gaga – Bloody Mary (-13)

YouTube views decreased alot, but seems like radio stations picking up. Last week they played it 149 times, this week 434 times. It’s still insignificant numbers, but good trend in a long distance. Russian radio stations love pop/dance “car” music, so I can see it make numbers here.

chartrun so far:

26-25-26-39

• paws up 6
  • sad 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 900
On 1/23/2023 at 8:45 AM, Hurem said:

How are you still pushing the “she never lipsyncs!” theory when you’re quite literally quoting a video of her lipsyncing? :toofunny:

Why do you find it so offensive that she sometimes resorts to lipping? Literally nobody cares. She’s not like Britney to do it 99% of the time, but to say she never did/does it is straight up delusion.

No one disputes that Gaga uses backing vocals during choreography/to catch her breath. But its a whole different thing to accuse her of lip syncing.

It feels like its an argument an OGH would make 10 years ago. "Gaga didnt move her mouth during this moment of this clip so it means shes a hypocrite and lip syncs".

Gaga always sings live(backing vocals or no backing vocals), not sure why you're being pedantic about it.

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

On 1/23/2023 at 10:11 AM, FRANZGA said:

speaking of lipsync.. that Beyonce Drunk In Love clip is serving LIPPED :icant:

You can tell when she switches over from live track to the lipsync - she covers her mouth right before the final run of "oohs" and you can hear the quality change instantly. She's also wearing a very sensible heel for the first time that I've ever seen. I'm afraid this may be her "hip moment" and the reason we didn't get any visuals for Renaissance. :/

Edited by thehanyo

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/23/2023 at 4:38 PM, thehanyo said:

You can tell when she switches over from live track to the lipsync - she covers her mouth right before the final run of "oohs" and you can hear the quality change instantly. She's also wearing a very sensible heel for the first time that I've ever seen. I'm afraid this may be her "hip moment" and the reason we didn't get any visuals for Renaissance. :/

watch the Hives claim that's why renaissance underperformed