Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/23/2023 at 10:20 AM, Miaou said:

Youtube:

Most viewed artists 

#32 (+1) Lady Gaga - 13.207B views

#33 (-1) Chris Brown - 13.206B views 

:santa:

Gaga has surpassed Chris Brown and she is doing almost 5M daily views despite no new music since May 2022 :santa:

OMG Gaga and Breezy Legends!! 

Popster to Popster 3,903

YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! 

Popster to Popster 4,022
On 1/23/2023 at 8:16 PM, danwasd said:

can someone educate me on the difference between lipsyncing and relying hard on back vocals? :whatga:

Back vocals are used for harmonization purpose & to back your live vocals up as the name suggests

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 1/23/2023 at 2:46 PM, danwasd said:

can someone educate me on the difference between lipsyncing and relying hard on back vocals? :whatga:

lipsyncing: you pretend to sing live but actually it's pre-recorded and you're just miming along (like a queen from rpdr) 

relying hard on back vocals: you don't sing the entire song because you're doing fast choreo (for example), and just sing like 50% for example, but that 50% is live and the microphone is on 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/23/2023 at 3:46 PM, danwasd said:

lipping can be seen during the two videos posted above, the singer knows damn well they won't sing and just put the mic in front of their mouth to ACT like they are singing

using the back track is usually during choruses when the harmonies are demanding or when the singer is pulling heavy choreo, during Chroma Ball she relied on them especially on 911 and LoveGame. For 911 it was for the heavy choreo of the verses that need to be delivered a certain way and for LoveGame it was mostly during the chorus. You can hear tho she's singing but just not like she's gonna do on the verses cause she doesn't want to sound out of breath and not being able to hit the notes

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,124

Mediatraffic (United World Chart) - Week of January 28

#29 (-6) Bloody Mary - 104,000 units [6 weeks on the chart] *peak #17*

Total accounted so far: 683,000 units

Spoiler

Dec 17: #23 (NE) - 117,000 units
Dec 24: #18 (+5) - 133,000 units [2nd week]
Dec 31: N/A
Jan 7: #39 (RE) - 102,000 units [3rd week]
Jan 14: #17 (+22) - 117,000 units [4th week]
Jan 21: #23 (-6) - 110,000 units [5th week]

• paws up 10
  • sad 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/23/2023 at 3:48 PM, BloodyOreo said:

lipsyncing: you pretend to sing live but actually it's pre-recorded and you're just miming along (like a queen from rpdr) 

relying hard on back vocals: you don't sing the entire song because you're doing fast choreo (for example), and just sing like 50% for example, but that 50% is live and the microphone is on 

JLo made a career out of that 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,635
On 1/23/2023 at 3:29 PM, Hurem said:

I haven’t noticed much lipping at the Chromatica Ball shows, the only part that was a bit cringey to me was the post chorus to Fun Tonight which was obviously not sung live.

I was moreso talking about delusional fans who say Gaga never lipsynced in her entire career, which is simply not true.

But I’m not shocked at @Leptine calling me an OGH for simply pointing out that Gaga may have lipped once or twice. Gaga fans always meltdown when those videos of her lipsyncing are presented.

oops-lady-gaga.gif

Except you specifically quoted a post where I was talking about the Chromatica Tour (for the 100th time argument and set of the accusations) where my line 'she never lipped' was referred to, I specifically said it's NOT on her brand doing that, meaning in general.

Then you moronically had to quote me for prove me wrong probably for some childish revenge over last week discussion about Miley by posting as example the only execptional performance made at the beginning of her career in a total different context and situation that had nothing to do with case.

Never called you an OGH, said your behaviour "it's giving", which is different than accusing, considering also last week you tried to thrown Gaga under the bus by shading her streams numbers in order to defend your dumb argumentations.

At least get some reading comprehension in order to acting this edgy.

Last but not least, I didn't join this board to have to deal with the same kind of dumb ATRL discussions which clearly you need, so please avoid to tag or quote me from now on, considering I was doing that since last week.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1