Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 1/23/2023 at 1:45 PM, derpmonster said:

Well those are all different things that make an artist well rounded. 

What do you mean "prerecorded vocals exist for every artist not her"? I'm not talking about backing vocals. She has been shown to lip sync to prerecorded vocals. Someone even did a comparison of takes from the two Coachella dates and they ended up identical which means at least one was prerecorded. 

Acting is definitely a huge part of singing imo. You have to be able to sell what you're performing. People have to believe you. Also, I'm sure some people consider her the greatest living performer but I'm not sure how you can claim that's subjective. There's really no true metric for that. :rip:

I know what pre recorded vocals are sis and yes it's an essential part of live performance & harmonization. 

Greatest living performer= who sings, dances, performs better than Everyone

She is the best dancer in music Industry, best vocalist. Name someone who u think is better 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 1/23/2023 at 1:45 PM, Adarsh said:

A source tells ET, "Gaga has been laying low because she is so focused on her work. She's completely immersed in the Joker sequel and a lot of her energy is going toward that. She is totally in the zone and wants to kill it."

https://www.etonline.com/why-lady-gaga-has-recently-been-laying-low-197780?amp

TikTok is like her morning newspaper these days, good for mommy

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 1/23/2023 at 12:18 AM, Ayobabylon said:

She is the best dancer in music Industry, best vocalist. Name someone who u think is better 

I mean I find Gaga to be a better overall artist. Her vocals are also way more interesting than Beyoncé's and much more versatile. 

And when you compare individual strengths, Britney may be a better dancer. Céline is a better vocalist (if you're talking about the pop industry - outside of it, there are many more better ones).

I'd even say Gaga is (vocally) but that's more debatable because both have their own flaws technically speaking. Beyoncé's mixing is pretty poor and she only does abrupt flips into head voice. While Gaga is better of late at navigating head voice, her occasional shoutiness with high belts and forced lowering of larynx comes to bite her. 

Popster to Popster 3,903

Now collab Queens!!! 👏👑

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 1/23/2023 at 9:52 AM, Impossible Princess said:

Uploaded 6 days ago, has 5M Views!

at least we still know there is still new interest in the song  

Edited by Andreu
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

Youtube:

Most viewed artists 

#32 (+1) Lady Gaga - 13.207B views

#33 (-1) Chris Brown - 13.206B views 

:santa:

Gaga has surpassed Chris Brown and she is doing almost 5M daily views despite no new music since May 2022 :santa:

• paws up 10
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

A Popster Is Born 16,748

It's crazy to think that Taylocal released 3 Brand New Albums and 2 Rerecordings for this decade already :dead:

Her fans were so well-fed, wtf Gaga :nicki_scream:

If only those albums are actualy enjoyable and wil not put you to sleep out of boredom :icant:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 1/23/2023 at 4:09 PM, Andreu said:

Now bruno has 8 songs with over 1B streams :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

Uptown Funk: 1.649B

That’s What I Like: 1.556B

Just the way you are: 1.456B

When I Was Your Man: 1.426B

Locked Out Of Heaven: 1.282B

24K Magic: 1.185B

Young, Wild & Free: 1.134B

Leave The Door Open: 1B

It's a common kmowledge that men smashed harder than women :bradley:

even Maroon5 has like 6-8, too lazy to count

Popster to Popster 3,407
On 1/23/2023 at 10:20 AM, Miaou said:

Youtube:

Most viewed artists 

#32 (+1) Lady Gaga - 13.207B views

#33 (-1) Chris Brown - 13.206B views 

:santa:

Gaga has surpassed Chris Brown and she is doing almost 5M daily views despite no new music since May 2022 :santa:

@Mario Spears thoughts? 

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 1/23/2023 at 1:58 PM, derpmonster said:

I mean I find Gaga to be a better overall artist. Her vocals are also way more interesting than Beyoncé's and much more versatile. 

And when you compare individual strengths, Britney may be a better dancer. Céline is a better vocalist (if you're talking about the pop industry - outside of it, there are many more better ones).

I'd even say Gaga is (vocally) but that's more debatable because both have their own flaws technically speaking. Beyoncé's mixing is pretty poor and she only does abrupt flips into head voice. While Gaga is better of late at navigating head voice, her occasional shoutiness with high belts and forced lowering of larynx comes to bite her. 

Gaga might be a more talented songwriter and actress than Beyoncé but as a performer and as a vocalist Beyoncé is unbeatable, no artist debuted after 2000s can sing like her 

And celine indeed a grand vocalist but she is not a better performer than Beyoncé, mariah in her prime was a better vocalist but yet again not a great performer 

& No britney is not a better dancer, Beyoncé sometimes outdances her backup dancers as well 

And its easy to dance when u lip sync like britney although i adore her dancing skills 

But Beyoncé is blend of all, she is not lacking in any merit except songwriting (which OBH claims) but then again memorable team work> forgettable individual work no matter how good of a songwriter u are

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 1/23/2023 at 10:50 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Gaga might be a more talented songwriting and actress than Beyoncé but as a performer and as a vocalist Beyoncé is unbeatable, no artist debuted after 2000s can sing like her 

Hummm Beyoncé is a great vocalist but she still didn’t reach Gaga vocal slayage with The Sound of Music performance or the Bang Bang cover 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,748

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 1/23/2023 at 3:23 PM, Miaou said:

Hummm Beyoncé is a great vocalist but she still didn’t reach Gaga vocal slayage with The Sound of Music performance or the Bang Bang cover 

Baby u need to watch more Beyoncé live performances and vocal coaches react to them with proper explainations, she never leaves her vocal prime.

in case of gaga her vocal prime was c2c & joanne era when she was absolutely flawless 

TCB didn't have grand vocals like joanne tour maybe bc of cig consumption she sounded nasal 

• thanks 1
  • lol 4