Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 467

THAT beyonce fan isn't even trying to hiding it  anymore... always coming here throwing Passive-aggressive posts at Gaga. (Lmao and yes the irony of me posting this passive agrresive post is not lost on me :billie:)

FRAUD

Edited by M.F. Luder

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/22/2023 at 6:57 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Stream Rain On Me

523afae2ff4293ca377ebb1d3db1de59.gif

Congrats king! You deserve it 👏👏

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/22/2023 at 7:04 PM, OliverDespechao said:

:icant: 69 tweet effect 

Best song on ARTPOP! 

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,410

Beyoncé is for sure an excellent performer in general but for me she's not complete and she can be very limited in performing and serving always the same kind of one-note performance.

Her performance are always very monotone with her acting divaish, serving 'I am a Goddess' attitude with fierces looks (not only outfits but properly the look of her eyes) and poses with tones of dancers.

Sure she's very precise in every move and vocal, but most of the time those performance felt to me soulness, they're so tacnically perfect in playing the untouchable Goddess perfect that they don't give me any emotions or sensation, they're so perfectly executed performances that don't leave me anything.

Whereas one of the main reason I started stan Gaga it's how her performances have always been more diverse between them and very emotional in different way, she can catalize the attention and giving a powerful performance even completely stripped down with a piano, Bey can't or at least not in the same way of Gaga.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 1/23/2023 at 12:21 AM, Leptine said:

Beyoncé is for sure an excellent performer in general but for me she's not complete and she can be very limited in performing and serving always the same kind of one-note performance.

Her performance are always very monotone with her acting divaish, serving 'I am a Goddess' attitude with fierces looks (not only outfits but properly the look of her eyes) and poses with tones of dancers.

Sure she's very precise in every move and vocal, but most of the time those performance felt to me soulness, they're so tacnically perfect in playing the untouchable Goddess perfect that they don't give me any emotions or sensation, they're so perfectly executed performances that don't leave me anything.

Whereas one of the main reason I started stan Gaga it's how her performances have always been more diverse between them and very emotional in different way, she can catalize the attention and giving a powerful performance even completely stripped down with a piano, Bey can't or at least not in the same way of Gaga.

Yeah, she lacks soul and vulnerability. Which is why she could never be a good actress. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 4

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 1/22/2023 at 6:55 PM, Artur said:

Not her closing this year with 5 1B songs! :giveup: Streaming potion!

The Bloody Mary prediction is waaaaay to positve, though :dragon:

yeah because it assumes BM will maintain the same streams it did today for the entire year

while that is possible for the rest of her catalogue, for BM it's very unlikely 

• thanks 2