when is the filming is supposed to end?

Early April.

(6th April to be precise).

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/21/2023 at 9:44 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Harley Quinn reveal when?

I remember the HoG leaks, people wrote off Oscar’s there and then :toofunny: then when we got screenings tea when we found out no film festival rollout :rip: glad this one has been more close to chest for now.

On 1/21/2023 at 10:25 AM, Leptine said:

She's probably gonna pull a Cher and standing out while letting the dancers move (though Cher sings live), attempting some small moves, but yeah no way she can cheoreo no stop like she used to and take the risk with all those dates.

Madonna will never just stand. She just needs shoes without high heels, and she'll be fine. She is already preparing for the tour, since last year. 

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 1/21/2023 at 3:40 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I remember the HoG leaks, people wrote off Oscar’s there and then :toofunny: then when we got screenings tea when we found out no film festival rollout :rip: glad this one has been more close to chest for now.

For this movie, they have a lot of pressure to live up to the first one so they will try to do everything perfectly. Besides, Joaquin is a perfectionist himself and he would’ve never signed on to the project if the script wasn’t up to his standards. That’s why I’m not worried.

• paws up 11
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 1/21/2023 at 5:32 AM, Adarsh said:

For this movie, they have a lot of pressure to live up to the first one so they will try to do everything perfectly. Besides, Joaquin is a perfectionist himself and he would’ve never signed on to the project if the script wasn’t up to his standards. That’s why I’m not worried.

Yeah, but the other side of that coin is that no one expected the first one to do as well as it did, so now they're all back to get their big payday and thats it. :katy:

Spoiler

I'm not worried. The choices that they've made so far have been inspired. And the fact that Todd and Gaga are friends, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he wrote the Harley part specifically for her. Being a producer on ASIB, he knows exactly what her strengths and weaknesses are already. I can't wait to see what they do. 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 1/21/2023 at 3:45 PM, Bojana said:

Spotify Artist Daily

#37 (-1) 

10th female artist

A new artist rose 133 spots, that the reason for fall

Its going down, i’m yelling timber:laughga:

Popster for Sale 57,181

POP:

#22(+1) Bloody Mary

8.952M(+0.115M) audience

3348(+134) spins

Again negative bullet

On 1/21/2023 at 12:20 AM, Arturo said:

It has more AI than the songs around it.

do you expect a song at #23 to have 20M AI

if anything its AI being disproportionately higher than its surrounding songs is a good thing

The song right above it has 10M AI below it 7-8M

Its growth is slowing down and I just fear it will be another situation where we stall at some point and don't go that far à la HMH/SL

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 1/21/2023 at 2:00 PM, Fame Romance said:

POP:

#22(+1) Bloody Mary

8.952M(+0.115M) audience

3348(+134) spins

Again negative bullet

this is not a single with a deal or anything. maybe it will just grow very slowly, we could never know. Taylor’s Lavender Haze still barely Top15 in 13 weeks.