Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 1/20/2023 at 9:00 PM, protonalex0203 said:

Mariah's comeback is so overrated. The biggest comeback of all time was definitely Circus. ASIB is a runner-up.     

How can you even say this when Mariah’s comeback is 7x platinum in the US alone while Circus is hardly 2x platinum.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/20/2023 at 3:11 PM, chartgaga said:

Flowers on Official Charts:

#1. Australia

#1. Lithuania

#1. Sweden

#1. UK

#2. Germany

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Flowers (song) - 17,48M

....the way it outstreamed Katy's whole discog

https://media.tenor.com/5fzXqUhl3HwAAAAC/tiffany-pollard-laughing.gif

Popster This Way 900
On 1/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, Hags Labs said:

Some of y’all being extremely over dramatic about the fact that DJWS suggested releasing the solo version of DWUW… What’s even the matter my god it’s not like he’s implying they would feature another r4pist? Get a grip  :overit:

Regardless of how good a solo version would be, it would still be associated with R-Kelly. Just let it stay dead and buried.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/20/2023 at 11:30 PM, protonalex0203 said:

Mariah's comeback is so overrated. The biggest comeback of all time was definitely Circus. ASIB is a runner-up.     

Lmfao.. 

CSPC

The Emancipation of Mimi - 10.9M

A Star Is Born - 9.4M

Circus - 7.99M

ASIB being released in 2018 is mlre impressive.. and it will surpass Emancipation in the long run

Edited by FRANZGA

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 1/20/2023 at 9:06 PM, protonalex0203 said:

The Circus Starring Britney Spears ($166 million) 
The Adventures of Mimi ($27 million) 

Mariah is not a touring act. She has never had a successful tour, that’s a given. So there’s no point of comparing that. That doesn’t take away from the fact that The Emancipation of Mimi is 5x bigger than Circus. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/20/2023 at 11:35 PM, FRANZGA said:

Lmfao.. 

CSPC

A Star Is Born - 9.4M

Circus - 7.99M

ASIB being released in 2018 is mlre impressive.. and it will surpass Emancipation in the long run

That said.. EMANCIPATION was extremely LOCAL

On 1/20/2023 at 10:29 AM, 0606060 said:

Ugh, kinda bored with music rn and my kpop faves serving bad music, FADga come back

talk gretchen GIF

Wait, I was so confused about why Fadga was underlined and then when I hovered over it nnnn who did this :banana:

Edited by 0606060
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,315
On 1/20/2023 at 4:35 PM, FRANZGA said:

Lmfao.. 

A Star Is Born - 9.4M

Circus - 7.99M

This...

People didn't care about Circus as an album, they just used Womanizer and still it's nothing compared to the mega smash that's Shallow...

On 1/20/2023 at 4:38 PM, FRANZGA said:

That said.. EMANCIPATION was extremely LOCAL

Also this, I never heard We Belong Together or anything from that album in public :nickiha:

ASIB coming to outsell it despite being released 13 years later with dead pure sales and smashing in smaller markets is impressive

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 1/20/2023 at 3:40 PM, FRANZGA said:

Idk bout y'all but us not getting new album for 3years?? Doesnt sit right with me :nicki_scream:

Thats why after J:FAD Gags will record her new MV dressed as the statue of liberty for disco-rock sensation LG7.

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 1/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, 0606060 said:

Thinking about that brief Princess Die period in 2012 when liddos wanted Gaga to mimic Anal del Rey's music :mess: thank god she did NOT

:icant: some liddos can't be Gaga fans. she's SO MUCH for them

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/20/2023 at 11:40 PM, Fame Romance said:

This...

People didn't care about Circus as an album, they just used Womanizer and still it's nothing compared to the mega smash that's Shallow...

Also this, I never heard We Belong Together or anything from that album in public :nickiha:

ASIB coming to outsell it despite being released 13 years later with dead pure sales and smashing in smaller markets is impressive

I honestly dont know what WBT together is until like 2013 or smthing.. but then again, i also dont know what HUNG UP is until that same period of time :icant: