Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/20/2023 at 1:13 AM, Ayobabylon said:

$24M for a day? She keeps proving she is bigger than Streams i wonder how much worth her catalog might be $350M? :gaycat:

You'd have to throw Destiny's Child songs in there too...

On 1/20/2023 at 7:45 AM, corvus albus said:

I don't think you can call Greece Eastern Europe. More like Southern or South Eastern Europe

Which other countries would you consider Southern Europe? I'd only heard of Europe divided as East/West so I'm just curious.

On 1/20/2023 at 6:40 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

Had a busy week full of understaffed night shifts. The bickering this week was embarrassing, I can't believe it lasted days. Took out the energy for me to sign in. Good thing half the instigators are on my ignore list because whew. Besides, my wife knows full well I post in this god-forsaken Tibetan abacus-counting board for Mongolian throat singers

OT: 2B before January 2023 ends

Makes cents, hey king :gaga-thanks:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 1/20/2023 at 1:52 PM, thehanyo said:

Which other countries would you consider Southern Europe? I'd only heard of Europe divided as East/West so I'm just curious.

As someone who has lived in Spain his whole life, considering this country to be eastern europe sounds weird af to me 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 1/20/2023 at 1:43 PM, Fame Romance said:

Greece Top International Singles:

#21(=) Bloody Mary

It's slaying the Eastern Europe countries 

Greece isn't Eastern Europe :katy:

• lol 1

On 1/20/2023 at 3:52 PM, thehanyo said:

West Europe uk, France, Netherlands etc

east Europe Ukraine, Romania, Russia etc

south Europe Italy, Greece, Cyprus etc

north Europe Norway, Sweden, Denmark etc

central Europe Czech rep. Austria, Germany

Edited by mattelbutch
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 1/20/2023 at 1:52 PM, thehanyo said:

Spoiler

Spain,Italy and Greece can be considered south Europe. All of them can also be considered Western ( since Spain and Italy are geographically in South and Western Europe and Greece is geographically South Europe but is the crandle of Western Civilization,so politically can be considered Western too)

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 1/20/2023 at 2:04 PM, Leptine said:

I truly can't name a more delusional fanbase than the Britney stans, they're truly the definition of living in the past.

What about Katy Kats ot Madonna fans?

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/20/2023 at 3:38 AM, monketsharona said:

ARTPOP may not be my favorite album but I'd take any new music by her. That said in the interview they seem to say it's technically hard to make it happen because of some label shits. 

The interesting part is the fact they say the ARTPOP 2.0 was full of poppier songs that mean it could actually do good in 2023.

But I won't hold my breath. Even if I would not understand Interscope blocking this while she has no music coming in years. 

Yeah. Remember when all her original contracts with Interscope leaked years ago? I may misremember the finer details, but they put provisions in their contracts specifically disallowing older material from being used for new projects. I always assumed that's why songs got "leaked": because she couldn't legally release them, or it was clear they'd never make it onto a future album. Interscope has already paid her for all the songs written during each era. Or something like that.  The legalities and what further money they're willing to put up for a new/old project also come into play. But TRUTHFULLY, ACT 2 probably wouldn't make a bunch of money, and Gaga wouldn't put time and effort into promoting it, so... 

MEH. 

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 1/20/2023 at 8:52 PM, thehanyo said:

There are a lot of ways to divide Europe and yup i think there was a time when twas only East/West but i think Greece was never part of East..

That said.. Southern Europe is also known as Mediterranean so Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Malta etc?.. however, i think Spain, Italy and Portugal are also grouped with Western Europe most of the time

• thanks 1