Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 1/20/2023 at 2:24 AM, yomama said:

He used to be a KatyKat up until Witness era, then the humiliation became tew much and he had publicly disowned Katy only to be defending her a** on the down low ever since

:icant:

Now I'm suspecting that's the same person as someone here under a different name :rip:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 1/20/2023 at 10:24 AM, yomama said:

He used to be a KatyKat up until Witness era, then the humiliation became tew much and he had publicly disowned Katy only to be defending her a** on the down low ever since

:icant:

Oh was he a kat too? I’ve seen him snap over Britney :laughga: he now ‘stans’ Beyoncé that’s 90% of ATRL stans of Madonna/Knee/Katy now bullying Gaga everyday with whoever is  relevant’s receipts. ’Squall’ was also a Katy Stan. :witch-laugh:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

On 1/20/2023 at 1:28 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Oh was he a kat too? I’ve seen him snap over Britney :laughga: he now ‘stans’ Beyoncé that’s 90% of ATRL stans of Madonna/Knee/Katy now bullying Gaga everyday with whoever is  relevant’s receipts. ’Squall’ was also a Katy Stan. :witch-laugh:

Nauur, he's always been a Bey stan, I'll give him that :oops:

ARTPOPster 1,577

The way an OGH didn’t get the desired result in the Britney vs. Gaga videography thread so he ran to make a ‘better songwriter Lady Gaga vs. Taylor Swift’ thread for some quick, easy Gaga drags. These people are something else :toofunny:

The Fame Popster 385
On 1/20/2023 at 12:00 PM, BloodyMary said:

nonsense added to TTH :eyega: couldnt it be more obvious. 

the fake streams increase and the moment it reached Top50 it gets added :dead:

industry plants are real.

Nonsense would be a filler track in any Ariana album tbh it's crazy it is doing numbers :arguega:

On 1/20/2023 at 2:04 PM, bloody grammys said:

Nonsense would be a filler track in any Ariana album tbh it's crazy it is doing numbers :arguega:

it never did any numbers until last wednesday update or a day before that. 

this is industry plant at its worst. i mean it was too obviou. :dead:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 1/20/2023 at 11:06 AM, BloodyMary said:

it never did any numbers until last wednesday update or a day before that. 

this is industry plant at its worst. i mean it was too obviou. :dead:

I saw that her performance on a talkshow went viral on twitter, maybe also on tiktok?

@ItsGenuineGuy09 is quaking :billiecat:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 1/20/2023 at 11:22 AM, Stargazer said:

The way DWUW solo would easily do 1 billion daily streams :applause:

One of ha best pop sing but Not with those ‘bones hurting before the shows’ lyric :billie: Maybe the DWUW idea but with a current start doing the R Kelly part :billiecat: ( although I think the phrase ‘dwuw’  is just a huge no to InterFad) 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:22 PM, 0606060 said:

Where is @Dean ARTchester ? His girlfriend found his profile or what

angry clap GIF

Had a busy week full of understaffed night shifts. The bickering this week was embarrassing, I can't believe it lasted days. Took out the energy for me to sign in. Good thing half the instigators are on my ignore list because whew. Besides, my wife knows full well I post in this god-forsaken Tibetan abacus-counting board for Mongolian throat singers

OT: 2B before January 2023 ends

• paws up 2
  • hugs 4
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3