Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 658
On 1/19/2023 at 3:53 PM, corvus albus said:

Germany radio year-end-chart

Fun Fact, there is not a single German language song on the entire radio YEC :icant:

That's very sad actually, since it shows that globalization is killing german music culture. 

The Fame Popster 330
On 1/19/2023 at 4:18 PM, monketsharona said:
I totally loved Jenna Ortega in Scream 5, but I feel like she's gonna eat her performance in Scream 6. Wednesday happened between the two movies :oscar:

looks like Gaga is in Scream 6 too 

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 10,581
On 1/19/2023 at 9:37 PM, José said:

looks like Gaga is in Scream 6 too 

Totally my own opinion but Gaga would make an amazing horror movie Queen. She slayed her performance in AHS and she always had a great presence in dark, gory, horrofic visuals.

If Joker 2 has those horror vibes (like it's heavily rumoured), she's going to slay that role like 100000% sure.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 1/19/2023 at 8:52 PM, thehanyo said:

Not my dark thoughts creeping up...

Hide contents

TCB is delayed until after Oscar season b/c Gaga never sang HMH on key at a single stop. :ally:

Is there any way they can edit the vocals make them sound better? Because HMH was not the tea at TCB which was expected being such a hard song to pull off, let alone after 2 hours of choreo :rip:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/19/2023 at 9:54 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Is there any way they can edit the vocals make them sound better? Because HMH was not the tea at TCB which was expected being such a hard song to pull off, let alone after 2 hours of choreo :rip:

turn on some back track

• paws up 1

On 1/19/2023 at 3:54 PM, BloodyOreo said:

100%. It's already out of her normal range and then to do it after 2 hours of cardio is a lot...

Tbh, I think it's coming either during Oscar voting season to promote the song or it's coming after to avoid highlighting a bad performance lol. Hopefully the former!!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,827

I guess the problem would be it’d sound like a R2D2 cover rather than Gaga’s voice

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Is there any way they can edit the vocals make them sound better? 

compare the reputation tour DVD to any live recording and you can tell me

danwasd

• lol 10

Popster for Sale 57,290

Most streamed songs ever on Spotify

Shallow is outstreaming 7/10 songs directly above it 

At this rate it will enter the top 15 this year or next year, even with As It Was and maybe some other song surpassing it, if it slows down "only" top 20 :oscar:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1