Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 41,887
On 1/19/2023 at 8:28 AM, little legend said:

I remember the countless threads on ATRL with title: Gaga doesn't have a song over 100m streams on Spotify, why? 

These dark times :enigma:

Gotta have faith in her
Freak out, freak out

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,974
x3

I'm obsessed with Flowers, what a masterpiece :giveup: Glad that Miley slaying cause she served quality :applause:  

I don't like the title though, " I Can Love Me Better" for me sounds better and sounds like a monumental title for a monumental song, "Flowers" is just so basic sounds like a filler song fron "Smile" album. .

Also , I don't understand Flower's Spotify numbers. I can see it doing very good cause it's really a masterpiece. But how it's possible to serve record breaking numbers in it's very first day? These numbers make sense for Adele for example after coming back from 21 or 25 era or for Gaga after coming back from The Fame Monster era. Miley did not had that monster level hype. So it only makes sense to do nice numbers (since it's a great song) and since again it's a great song it makes sense to build up and gaining streams quickly over weeks or months , not suddenly since day 2 making record breaking numbers (which song totally deserves but still don't understand how it is possible to do these numbers)

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

On 1/19/2023 at 5:37 AM, little legend said:

I'm obsessed with Flowers, what a masterpiece :giveup: Glad that Miley slaying cause she served quality :applause:  

I don't like the title though, " I Can Love Me Better" for me sounds better and sounds like a monumental title for a monumental song, "Flowers" is just so basic sounds like a filler song fron "Smile" album. .

Also , I don't understand Flower's Spotify numbers. I can see it doing very good cause it's really a masterpiece. But how it's possible to serve record breaking numbers in it's very first day? These numbers make sense for Adele for example after coming back from 21 or 25 era or for Gaga after coming back from The Fame Monster era. Miley did not had that monster level hype. So it only makes sense to do nice numbers (since it's a great song) and since again it's a great song it makes sense to build up and gaining streams quickly over weeks or months , not suddenly since day 2 making record breaking numbers (which song totally deserves but still don't understand how it is possible to do these numbers)

For real, I don't wanna sound like a Swiftie and be like "she needs to be investigated" but her numbers are indeed VERY weird and surprising. I'm glad she's having the success she deserves, but those numbers are just odd and she's breaking records everywhere. I think changing labels was obviously the best career move. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/19/2023 at 9:06 AM, Delusional said:

Midnights Week 12:

On 1/19/2023 at 9:06 AM, Delusional said:

#5 - Germany

#6 - Denmark

#7 - Czech

#7 - Switzerland

12 weeks and in the top 10 in those Gaga'd countries? Doing way better than expected. She seems to have changed over night :dead:

She has actually beat the LOCALTI accusations i fear
E8618226-8785-422F-9870-BCD7F9FDB4AD.thu

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

On 1/19/2023 at 5:37 AM, little legend said:

I believe it’s that type of phenomenon that happens every once in a while. Gaga take notes 

• paws up 1

On 1/19/2023 at 6:06 AM, Delusional said:

Midnights Week 12:

#1 - Australia

#1 - Ireland

#1 - Scotland

#1 - United Kingdom

#2 - Belgium (Flanders)

#2 - Canada

#2 - Netherlands

#2 - New Zealand

#2 - Portugal

#2 - United States

#3 - Austria 

#3 - Norway

#3 - Sweden

#5 - Germany

#6 - Denmark

#7 - Czech

#7 - Switzerland

#8 - Finland

#9 - Iceland

#11 - Spain

#12 - Slovakia

#14 - Lithuania (3am Version not included)

#19 - Italy

Yet the GP could not recognize a single song from that album. All fraudulent  :bebe:

On 1/19/2023 at 6:44 AM, Delusional said:

I’m so glad you have researched and studied the general public to find out if they know “Taylor Swift - Midnights” 

Tell me, how have you came to this conclusion

I just know it is true :billie:

Popster to Popster 3,081
On 1/19/2023 at 10:11 AM, yomama said:

Nice to see France is still rejecting white demonic mediocrity

tumblr_pcszv4721b1w2kv46_500.gif

Week 12:
#21 Renaissance
#45 Midnights
#57 Chromatica

Gold (50,000 units):
21 weeks - Renaissance (debut with 10,783 units)
29 weeks - Chromatica (debut with 21,746 units)

Chromatica had NO stability, a disaster !!!!

• sad 2

A Popster Is Born 14,827

ARTPOP got surpassed by Beyoncé and even got the smallest increase of the Top6, so no update today :excuseme:

Of course, I blame @JennyWayne for this :excuseme:

Back to streaming ARTPOP so she doesn't have to, we're flopping again :excuseme:

• lol 4