#3. UK (=) – +412,006 *peak #1*
#23. USA (=) – +663,367 *peak #20*

1uKv5MK.gif

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 4

On 1/18/2023 at 7:09 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

No, it's not MY problem but YOURS, the fact that you are a negative nancy all the time and don't realize it is what really speaks volumes here. I wouldn't be making things up about you, I'm just putting the cards on the table based on what I've been observing for a long time on this forum, ironic because on ATRL you are the opposite of what you are here, a reverse @Delusional experience.

And no, 90% of your posts being positive are not about Gaga, maybe they are for your racist fave Camila Cabello, but they are definitely not about Gaga, because anyone who knows you here knows who you are and your negative energy here every day, I wouldn't be making this up out of nowhere, it's more a matter of getting real and checking your trajectory here.

The fact that Chromatica is doing less than 1M daily streams is solely due to the shitty treatment it received during its release year, you yourself said yesterday that Gaga and her record label/team didn't care to promote the album as it deserved, so don't come in today playing crazy by changing your narrative and blaming the album itself when you said the opposite just yesterday.

Also, Chromatica was outstreaming Rare before People You Know went viral on Tiktok and boosted Rare's daily streams. Chromatica has yet to have a song go viral on Tiktok so the comparison isn't fair. Regarding Miley's album, it obviously had a boost from the release of her boring lead, before that the album was pulling less than 2M daily streams, and a good part of the daily and total streams of this album were largely due to covers of classics and the Miley's generic rock image for that era.

At the end of the day, what really matters is that Chromatica was more successful than Rare and Plastic Hearts combined on the charts and that will never change, regardless of Spotify numbers. And no, I'm not going anywhere, if anyone should leave, it's you and the other negative nancies that haunt this forum.

Okay b*ch, I've had ENOUGH of you.

Its quite easy to go to my profil, see my activity and my posts. 

Sure, you can find some negative posts, but the majority of them are just like everyone's elses posts in here, rooting for our fave and enjoying tracking her songs

1801-06.jpg

1801-05.jpg

1801-04.jpg

1801-03.jpg

1801-02.jpg

1801-01.jpg

the-office-rainn-wilson.gif

• thanks 2

On 1/18/2023 at 7:29 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Don't generalize, most are happy with the progress she did on streaming over the past few months, but stop with the "she needs to pull less streams than she does today" sh!t, I don't see any other fan base talking sh!t like that.

Stop telling other people what to post, how to express their opinions on a f-ING open pop music FORUM. What the hell is WRONG with you?!

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178

Gaga's YouTube

#21 = Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Official Music Video) 154,8M

#22 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 141,04M

#23 -1 Beyoncé - Video Phone (Extended Remix featuring Lady Gaga) 136,5M

Hold My Hand surpassed VP days ago and is going for Stupid Love :horse_race:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,845
On 1/18/2023 at 6:52 PM, emig_09 said:

Gaga's YouTube

#21 = Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Official Music Video) 154,8M

#22 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 141,04M

#23 -1 Beyoncé - Video Phone (Extended Remix featuring Lady Gaga) 136,5M

Hold My Hand surpassed VP days ago and is going for Stupid Love :horse_race:

the mid-off of Gaga's videography :icant:

glad to see HMH smashing on youtube though :applause:

• paws up 3

On 1/18/2023 at 9:55 PM, BloodyOreo said:

the mid-off of Gaga's videography :icant:

glad to see HMH smashing on youtube though :applause:

HMH would've been a decent video if it weren't:

a) attached to this garbage a** movie
b) having THAT much scenes with midgette cruise

726-A2161-4-CB6-4649-B1-F0-CE27-FAA35-B0

Popster for Sale 44,845
On 1/18/2023 at 7:19 PM, Hurem said:

Flex? :billie: 

Gaga's streams in last 10 years are on par with Miley's and I'm not the one saying either of them bombed, so :awkney:

Younger Now peaked at #5 and charted for 8 weeks. She is Coming EP also peaked at #5 and charted for 7 weeks. If that's not bombing idk what is. 

Plastic Hearts didn't bomb though, it did okay. Glad she seems to be doing well on streaming. Obviously not on par with Gaga though (for the past decade at least), but now she's doing obviously great. 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,639
On 1/18/2023 at 8:09 PM, Hurem said:

I love that this is considered "10 years of doing meh or bombing". Wonder what you think about Gaga's streams then? :billie:

I literally mentioned and tagged what another user said with that, you should argue with him about that.

If it wasn't for the numbers that she's doing, you wouldn't even have rushed to change your avi and acting this defensive, classic bandwagoner and success stan.

Now can we please move on like I have already asked hours ago, or do I have to deal with these bullshits also in here if ATRL is not already enough for these stupid discussions?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3