Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/18/2023 at 3:18 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Jenna Ortega and The Cramps are fuming

Let's Spoon 13 // WINNER: Hikari - Page 246 - Games - ATRL

ohhhh Godga

when the next year oscar's nomination for BOS are all hers cus no one else did music for a movie

The Fame Popster 388

Miley was having viral tiktoks left and right

Her label had literal ads with her live performances with a lot of likes a few weeks prior to the single release

The numbers are huge but I would not have expected anything less than a #1 debut

Pop-a-911-ster 39,390

GOLDDERBY FILM AWARDS - BEST ORIGINAL SONG:

“Ciao Papa” from “Pinocchio” – Alexandre Desplat, Roeban Katz, Guillermo del Toro

“Hold My Hand” from “Top Gun: Maverick” – Lady Gaga, BloodPop, Benjamin Rice

“Lift Me Up” from “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” – Tems, Ludwig Göransson, Rihanna, Ryan Coogler

“Naatu Naatu” from “RRR” – M.M. Keeravani, Chandrabose

“This Is a Life” from “Everything Everywhere All at Once” – Ryan Lott, David Byrne, Mitski

…another nomination in the basket :applause:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,129
On 1/18/2023 at 11:59 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

GOLDDERBY FILM AWARDS - BEST ORIGINAL SONG:

“Ciao Papa” from “Pinocchio” – Alexandre Desplat, Roeban Katz, Guillermo del Toro

“Hold My Hand” from “Top Gun: Maverick” – Lady Gaga, BloodPop, Benjamin Rice

“Lift Me Up” from “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” – Tems, Ludwig Göransson, Rihanna, Ryan Coogler

“Naatu Naatu” from “RRR” – M.M. Keeravani, Chandrabose

“This Is a Life” from “Everything Everywhere All at Once” – Ryan Lott, David Byrne, Mitski

…another nomination in the basket :applause:

Honestly shocked Carolina isn't nominated considering this award is voted by the general public

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, Hurem said:

I’m sorry, but this is pure jealousy :toofunny:

Miley is all over the internet and GP always loved a bad romance story (hell, we got two of them last week). 

I’ve never heard of anyone talking about Bad Bunny in real life, but you don’t see me questioning his numbers.

Miley came out with a bang, cope with it.

I'm over and done with this argument, this is the last time I'm gonna bother with this discussion (for other who are gonna make the same dull quote).

I expressed an opinion and my thoughts clearly more times without offending, I don't need to keep going with these 'stay mad, pressed111!!' kind of childish comments that leads to pointless stan wars that I've never been interested to be a part.

My behaviour and my posts history even on the other board speaks for itself, I'm here to talk about Gaga in first in a supposed Gaga community, for the rest sorry if I don't jump on the bandwagon of the moment when somebody start to smash with putting immediately the new avi of said artist and kissing their a**.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 5
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/18/2023 at 10:59 PM, Thrasher said:

Is he reliable or?

I dont know about him but Shallow is obviously more or less 9x Plat (8.8M-9.2M) so :oscar:

• paws up 2