Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 1/18/2023 at 11:09 AM, gagajandro25 said:

When Gaga takes a risk and makes LG7 a polka-jazz, nintendocore, tuvan throat singing album then what :bebe:

kisses llama GIF

chartsers wake up from that #4 - #192 - OUT nightmare hopefully

kisses llama GIF

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,640

BM has obviously peaked streams and popularity wise for now, I don't expect a big 'radio peak', it will probably rise on the Hot100 of some positions but that's all, the only goal is that the song keeps maintain stability in the long run with a slow decrease and maybe an increase during 'Halloween', if it's going to be used on Wednesday season 2 it might have another resurgence in the future.

• paws up 8

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/18/2023 at 5:12 AM, BloodyOreo said:

chartsers wake up from that #4 - #192 - OUT nightmare hopefully

kisses llama GIF

When the nursing home circuit picks the album up and it goes triple diamond in two weeks after rejuvenating senior citizens around the world

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

Spoiler

Oprah Winfrey GIF

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,853
On 1/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, Leptine said:

BM has obviously peaked streams and popularity wise for now, I don't expect a big 'radio peak', it will probably rise on the Hot100 of some positions but that's all, the only goal is that the song keeps maintain stability in the long run with a slow decrease and maybe an increase during 'Halloween', if it's going to be used on Wednesday season 2 it might have another resurgence in the future.

yeah we at least bagged an Halloween classic I think 

• paws up 5

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/18/2023 at 12:24 PM, BloodyOreo said:

yeah we at least bagged an Halloween classic I think 

For sure, it remains a blessing overall what happened with the song even if it didn't become another RUTH, it boosted her catalogue and streams overall and will continue to.

At this point, Gaga needs to release a droplet this year, something new, it's the only way to keep boosting her catalogue and streams.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

On 1/18/2023 at 7:09 AM, Swallow said:

The Chromatica hate? Are you on drugs or something?

I love the album, was talking  about its chart run. You guys being extremely sensitive about Gaga and being triggered at ANYTHING remotely negative is another thing and YOUR own problem.

And I disagree with Chromatica not being a trendy pop generic album. SL, Free Woman, Fun tonight, Plastic Doll, 1000 doves, Sine From Above are all quite generic. Thats half of the album, so you cannot claim ROM was the only GP friendly song, thats ridiculous.

Anyways, these are my personal views, I have the right to express them since this is a public forum and the whole point of a forum is exactly that. If you only wanna read positive things about Gaga, I suggest visiting GagaDaily.

Even you won't believe these three turds are as gp friendly and polished as ROM. And let's be honest, you and some other faces here cannot make a single positive comment about Gaga or a single comment without comparing her numbers with the numbers of another female artist with the intention of belittling Gaga's, in addition to wanting to make yours own opinion a fact.

Nobody is asking you to suck up to Gaga all the time, but neither is anyone obliged to log in here and come across the same boring and repetitive bullshit "chromatica underperformed", "daily ROM streams are tragic", "SL is terrible" and sh!t like that every day and every hour.

Just because this forum is a den for the participants of that GGD riot episode doesn't mean you have to talk sh!t about Gaga all day and then think everyone should agree with it, it's still a Gaga forum and if you want to talk sh!t about her all day to vent your personal frustrations on her, I recommend you do that on ATRL like @Delusional does.

Edited by LockUpTheElderly
  • paws up 1