Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

I was listening to Born This Way and wow, the production on some tracks truly is timeless despite being mostly electronic. Bloody Mary, Black Jesus and Heavy Metal Lover sound like songs thta could have been released today. So intricate and polished. 

• paws up 4
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/17/2023 at 8:56 PM, emig_09 said:

:applause:

And nothing for Taylor 

On 1/18/2023 at 1:11 AM, Ethel said:

Did you read there post?

"Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus albums outstreamed it, soon it will be OUT of the top 10 most streamed female albums of 2020, thats beyond tragic."

My issue isnt that we're tracking numbers for new and older songs. I'm here because I enjoy doing that myself. My issue is calling Chromatica's performance tragic just because Miley and Selena are doing better.

Disrespectful? This forum was created because a bunch of Gagadaily users got p*ssed off they couldn't trash Gaga and her team on an hourly basis during the Chromatica rollout.

Track all you want but a made up metric like top ten female albums of 2020 on spotify doesnt take away Chromatica's performance and it doesnt make it tragic that other girls are suddenly doing better.

Only 6 weeks inside the top 10, charted less than a year, failed to re-enter the Bilboard 200 chart during the tour are the reasons its performance was tragic. Selena and Miley's albums that highly underperformed, outdoing it was just an extra reason. :gaga-thanks:

We are talking about Lady Gaga here. How many A-list, B-list females even released an album in 2020? The fact she will soon leave the top 10 most streamed female albums from that year is tragic aswell.

Any more questions?

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Popster to Popster 3,903

SLAYKIRA getting another top 10 hit iktr! 

Truly a reminder that SLAYkira's that girl. 

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/18/2023 at 8:17 AM, Mario Spears said:

SLAYKIRA getting another top 10 hit iktr! 

Truly a reminder that SLAYkira's that girl. 

Ended JLo 

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 299

The chromatica hate is so sad.. 

Complaning about not being inside of the top10 most streamed female albums from 2020 like if Gaga released an album full of trendy music or something, Chomatica is an electronic album and we know eletronic music isn't for everyone, not unless you release edm music or the kind of musi Calvin Harris does tbh.

ROM was the only generic/gp friendly song and it worked well, but the rest it's obviously not for the charts (not complaining at all, I love electronic music and I love Chromatical

Free Woman final version was ruined and Fun Tonight might boring but the rest is excellent imo. 

Moderator 17,108
On 1/18/2023 at 7:44 AM, Swallow said:

The fact she will soon leave the top 10 most streamed female albums from that year is tragic aswell.

Top female albums of 2020 Spotify daily streams

#8 Chromatica ~850K

#9 Plastic Hearts ~5.2M

#10 Brightest Blue ~540K

#11 Smile ~660K

#12 Good News ~480K

#13 Sin Miedo ~850K streams

So, tell me. Which album exactly is going to kick Chromatica out of the top 10? Miley has her resurgence and Chromatica will fall to #9 but after that there is no album close to Chromatica. Sin Miedo is exactly half of Chromaticas 2.2B streams btw, so very far away.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 1/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, corvus albus said:

Top female albums of 2020 Spotify daily streams

#8 Chromatica ~850K

#9 Plastic Hearts ~5.2M

#10 Brightest Blue ~540K

#11 Smile ~660K

#12 Good News ~480K

So, tell me. Which album exactly is going to kick Chromatica out of the top 10? Miley has her resurgence and Chromatica will fall to #9 but after that there is no album close to Chromatica. Sin Miedo is exactly half of Chromaticas 2.2B streams btw, so very far away.

Gagged him a bit I fear

• lol 11

Pop-a-911-ster 31,655

Youtube :

Lady Gaga - Americano Official Audio : 26K daily views

———BARRIER———

Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion Official MV : 19K daily views

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love Official MV : 19K daily views 

• sad 1
  • lol 17

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 1/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, corvus albus said:

the way Telepatia is 75% of the album's streams is so tragic :dead: one of the best albums of the decade so far deserves much better :lesson:

Spoiler

at least it has all tracks above 10M, which not all 2020 albums can relate to :applause:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/18/2023 at 4:01 PM, Miaou said:

Youtube :

Lady Gaga - Americano Official Audio : 26K daily views

———BARRIER———

Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion Official MV : 19K daily views

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love Official MV : 19K daily views 

How they managed to release lead BOMBS to start new eras by THE lady Gaga still baffles me

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

On 1/18/2023 at 2:12 AM, FRANZGA said:

How they managed to release lead BOMBS to start new eras by THE lady Gaga still baffles me

Something happened after BTW. They just haven’t been able to select leads well since with the exception of Shallow if that counts. 

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 1/18/2023 at 12:19 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Something happened after BTW. They just haven’t been able to select leads well since with the exception of Shallow if that counts. 

Well one thing is Troy Carter leaving 💀 Applause was also a good lead single, had a long Top 10 run. 

But yeah I don't think it's just that. Bobby has been great for her career in the long term but her team seems to have collectively lost their intuition for selecting singles.