Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 900
On 1/17/2023 at 5:59 PM, danwasd said:

who cares?, probably the bunch of users that constantly track/enjoy knowing about a very niche part of the showbiz lmao

Did you read there post?

"Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus albums outstreamed it, soon it will be OUT of the top 10 most streamed female albums of 2020, thats beyond tragic."

My issue isnt that we're tracking numbers for new and older songs. I'm here because I enjoy doing that myself. My issue is calling Chromatica's performance tragic just because Miley and Selena are doing better.

Disrespectful? This forum was created because a bunch of Gagadaily users got p*ssed off they couldn't trash Gaga and her team on an hourly basis during the Chromatica rollout.

Track all you want but a made up metric like top ten female albums of 2020 on spotify doesnt take away Chromatica's performance and it doesnt make it tragic that other girls are suddenly doing better.

Popster for Sale 41,891
On 1/17/2023 at 11:44 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

And what better comparison would it be than female collabs from the same year that reached #1? You're saying between the lines that ROM was successful solely because of Ariana, which isn't true at all, plus it's an OGH narrative.

Also, Beyonce and Nicki got solo #1 last year so don't act like Doja and Megan's remixes were pushed by indie artists. It's a more than fair comparison, whether you like it or not.

Your response makes zero sense lmao

• lol 2

On 1/17/2023 at 4:21 PM, BloodyOreo said:

so it got more adds on the week before official impact date :enigma: is that common?

Yeah. If radios know its coming they’ll just add it before impact. Plus stations werent allowed to report adds for 3 weeks

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 900
On 1/17/2023 at 5:58 PM, danwasd said:

As a person who's actively tracking not 2020 but 2013 ones, I find this comment so disrespectful. In a charts thread we are more than allowed to compare different albums –as long as it's fair, imo–. Thus, making a Top10 whatever is far from tragic. Some of you really need to understand that Gags not being #1 on whatever Top, chart or list doesn't mean we're actively trashing her, specially if the comparison is fair.  

And Disrespectful? Half the user base here seem to be members of ATRL and want to use good Spotify numbers to score pretend internet points against other stan bases. Respect? Spare me.

I just wanted a space where I could keep up to date on Gaga news and see how shes doing. But honestly, all the trashing of Chromatica the last few weeks because it's streaming numbers weren't on par with other releases has made me think I've outgrown this stuff. :tea:

• paws up 3
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 1/17/2023 at 7:28 PM, Ethel said:

Half the user base here seem to be members of ATRL

Not me anymore! I deleted my account from that dumpster fire and have no regrets. The bullying is bad enough on the forums themselves but the doxxing on the unofficial Discords is another level

I'm so glad I removed myself from that

Popster for Sale 44,849
On 1/18/2023 at 12:28 AM, Ethel said:

And Disrespectful? Half the user base here seem to be members of ATRL and want to use good Spotify numbers to score pretend internet points against other stan bases. Respect? Spare me.

I just wanted a space where I could keep up to date on Gaga news and see how shes doing. But honestly, all the trashing of Chromatica the last few weeks because it's streaming numbers weren't on par with other releases has made me think I've outgrown this stuff. :tea:

Yeah the constant dragging of Chromatica, or of Gaga albums in general, is tiring and annoying

• paws up 2
  • thanks 9
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/18/2023 at 4:36 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I truly don't understand what the logic is behind the order they reveal BBH100 in (or BB200 for that matter), could someone care to explain? 

The release of Billboard Charts??

Probably because Airplay's tracking period was Monday-Sunday before so they have to wait for Sunday's radio numbers to come in.. but they can't use that reason now :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/18/2023 at 8:38 AM, Doncho said:

Insaneeee. Imagine if The Weekend gets in Best Song :dean_scream:

I wouldnt be shocked

It's crazy how its opening weekend was seen as FLOP but now it's coming for 600M Domestic and 2B Globally :dead:

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/18/2023 at 8:55 AM, IJustWorkHere said:

I have yet to hear Bloody Mary playing in public like many others have

I've heard it from multiple GP Phones while browsing tiktok/reels/shorts :icant:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,871
On 1/17/2023 at 7:57 PM, FRANZGA said:

I've heard it from multiple GP Phones while browsing tiktok/reels/shorts :icant:

Sped up version or original?