Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/17/2023 at 8:19 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The video itself didn’t bother me that much however I had a bigger issue with her pronunciation. It seems weird, she sounds like she has something in her mouth. Weird.

she have grillz

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 1/17/2023 at 7:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Using your Logic ARTPOP and even BTW were left to rot before they received their respective TikTok trends. Their streams were just as bad as those of Chromatica and Joanne.Let’s really not.

i don't know about BTW, but ARTPOP was firmly stabilized in its shameful numbers, while Chromatica and Jolene were still constantly having negative MoM and YoY updates –it could be arguable that Chromatica is still pretty new to be fairly compared with AP/Jolene, I give you that–. But, not, AP/Jolene trajectories –while both of them are far from GP favourites– don't have the same trajectory stream wise, as it can be clearly seen in either @BenG's or that other user –sorry, lmao– that posts monthly graphs. Let's really not. :excuseme:

On 1/17/2023 at 3:09 PM, danwasd said:

Chromatica's most streamed song (an Ariana collab, btw) is going to fall below MR in no time, it's underperforming on the long-term and denying it is plain delulu. :excuseme:

GP didn't click with either Jolene or Chromatica and, morover, each Gags' album (pre-Jolene) has its very own fanbase, smaller or bigger, but stable. Jolene and Chromatica, on the other hand, are getting rotten all alone. And it shows with Jolene's abysmal YoY fallage and Chromatica's inability to remain stable even for a f-ing month. :excuseme:

#1 Female Collabs of 2020 on Spotify (01/15):

WAP - 355,223

Rain on Me - 319,765

Savage Remix - 65,098

Say So Remix - 44,168

Rain on Me is on par with WAP and stomping on Savage and Say So remixes. I don't think its streams are bad, could they be better? Yes, but they're not that bad as some of you wimps say.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 8

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 1/17/2023 at 8:24 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

WAP - 355,223

Rain on Me - 319,765

Savage Remix - 65,098

Say So Remix - 44,168

Rain on Me is on par with WAP and stomping on Savage and Say So remixes. I don't think its streams are bad, could they be better? Yes, but they're not that bad as some of you wimps say.

ROM can be the hit of the millenium if you pigeonhole hard enough :applause:

#1 if you exclude the rest of the Hot 100 teas :applause:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143
On 1/17/2023 at 4:23 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Didnt know there was a paid feature on Songstats showing the live number of listeners of a certain artist. That’s kinda interesting :whatga:

I have it... let me share you that number...

Popster to Popster 4,621

I just read your edited comment, It's a combination of grillz + her extreme facial plastic surgery, she can barely move her mouth or any facial muscle, she totally sounds annoying and ridicolous, I noticed immediately as well @DonnieDarko

She has became a parody of herself, it's sad to see.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

Poland has new Top 100 albums and songs charts including streaming:

Top Albums
#49 (N) The Fame 
#57 (N) Born This Way 

Top Singles 
#15 (N) Bloody Mary
#54 (N) Just Dance 

the slayage :dead:

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 7

A Popster Is Born 14,812
On 1/17/2023 at 8:29 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Put that energy into defending Gaga instead of belittling her numbers on a forum about her, bum.

There's a huge difference between defending Gaga and pretending to be blind when data is presented ma'am

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
On 1/17/2023 at 7:24 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

WAP - 355,223

Rain on Me - 319,765

Savage Remix - 65,098

Say So Remix - 44,168

Say So solo does about 300k (which is bad cause it was massive in 2020 and Doja is in smash era) but honestly, some songs can end up not pulling good recurrents. It happened to Rihannas ‘work’, then the streams for it picked up, same could happen for any song.

• paws up 1