Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I'm literally a Chromatica stan but it did underperform. Yes it debuted at No. 1 but that's it. It was a front loaded mess. Most of the records it broke have already been broken and it's one of her less streamed albums daily, not to mention its lead single is doing horrible numbers and the smash hit featuring Ariana can't even crack 400k daily streams. Not to mention Nayeon from TWICE sold more pure copies of her album in the US in 2022 than Gaga.

I love Chromatica but no one needs to brainwash another to make them think Chromatica underperformed, because it actually did.

No, it didn't. It debuted at #1 and has the 8th biggest female debut in the US and the 5th biggest worldwide of the decade, also, it's the 10th best-selling female album in pure sales in the US in this decade. It spent 41 weeks on BB200, that's a fair amount of weeks considering you don't spend more weeks than that on BB200 with only two official singles promoting your album unless you're one of those female rappers or Taylor Swift.

Don't blame Chromatica for the lack of push and promotion from Gaga, her team & label, the album had a lot of potential but they gave up easily and let the pandemic beat it. Also, this random comparison to that Asian girl doesn't make any sense, plus as far as I know, the last studio album Gaga released was in 2020, not 2022, so what you said doesn't make any sense.

Stop pitting Gaga against every female artist in existence to try to discredit her numbers.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 1/17/2023 at 7:22 PM, protonalex0203 said:

Flowers feels much bigger than As It Was. I cannot recall the last time a pop song was smashing that hard. Shape of You?

Gurl it hasn't even been 5 full days :rip:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

On 1/17/2023 at 7:48 PM, protonalex0203 said:

Even if it starts dropping in streams during its second week, it will still have enough points to remain in the first place for at least two more weeks due to how big its lead is right now. By the end of the fourth week, it will most likely have huge radio audience that will offset any drops in streaming. I fully expect this song to spent at least 12 weeks at #1.   

It’s still way too early to compare to the huge As It Was, which is still pulling almost 4M on Spotify after 8 months

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/17/2023 at 7:09 PM, danwasd said:

Chromatica's most streamed song (an Ariana collab, btw) is going to fall below MR in no time, it's underperforming on the long-term and denying it is plain delulu. :excuseme:

GP didn't click with either Jolene or Chromatica and, morover, each Gags' album (pre-Jolene) has its very own fanbase, smaller or bigger, but stable. Jolene and Chromatica, on the other hand, are getting rotten all alone. And it shows with Jolene's abysmal YoY fallage and Chromatica's inability to remain stable even for a f-ing month. :excuseme:

Using your Logic ARTPOP and even BTW were left to rot before they received their respective TikTok trends. Their streams were just as bad as those of Chromatica and Joanne.Let’s really not.

All of them, incl Joanne and Chromatica could’ve and should’ve been doing better, but they’re not.

The only Gaga albums that are having organic and longterm success are TF, TFM and ASIB. 

And let me go back to my earlier sentence about her albums doing bad. Imo neither one is doing really as bad as some of ya’ll are saying - just wanted to respond.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 12,824
On 1/17/2023 at 6:39 PM, Bojana said:

So how about that Roar vs Applause? Whose side are you on? :katy::katy::katy::katy::katy:

Roar had an Ellen performance iirc

ot:

Plastic hesrts did 5.2m streams yday :dead:it was doing 1.7m only a few months ago I’ve never seen such a glow up. Music is ageless in these times 

A Popster Is Born 14,812

idk who told Madonna she looks specially flattering with that hairstyle but they lied to her several times

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
On 1/17/2023 at 7:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Using your Logic ARTPOP and even BTW were left to rot before they received their respective TikTok trends. Their streams were just as bad as those of Chromatica and Joanne.Let’s really not.

All of them, incl Joanne and Chromatica could’ve and should’ve been doing better, but they’re not.

The only Gaga albums that are having organic and longterm success are TF, TFM and ASIB. 

And let me go back to my earlier sentence about her albums doing bad. Imo neither one is doing really as bad as some of ya’ll are saying - just wanted to respond.

I’m afraid Daddy shared the tea during this lovely evening 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,621

Madonna really thinks that those 90s sex jokes-lines are outrageous or funny in 2023 :dead:

I know the video is supposed to re-create a scene from her infamous 'Truth or dare' documentary but the result still remains  cringe.

It's sad to see that she doesn't have a good idea, not even for launching a tour.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 1/17/2023 at 8:06 PM, 0606060 said:

Surprise, instead of hearing one new song on the dive bar tour, you're gonna hear three. Love you little monsters.

Back when she still loved us :bradley:

Spoiler

S/

Spoiler

Or not idk

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/17/2023 at 8:11 PM, Leptine said:

Madonna really thinks that those 90s sex jokes-lines are outrageous or funny in 2023 :dead:

I know the video is supposed to re-create a scene from her infamous 'Truth or dare' documentary but the result still remains  cringe.

It's sad to see that she doesn't have a good idea, not even for launching a tour.

Edit

actually, nevermind, let me spread kindness

:prideheart:

Edited by DonnieDarko