Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, emig_09 said:

she's 64 not 90 CMON

64 is still an advanced age and is considered elderly isn't it? I don't think it's ageist to worry, I mean she has access to the best medical care and she and her team probably got together to analyze that situation so she knows what she's doing, but still, I remember she was having knee issues during the Madame X tour which is normal for her age so I just hope she finds herself healthier and stronger this time around.

On 1/17/2023 at 12:52 PM, DonnieDarko said:

How many features does Beyonce have? Genuine question.

No idea Donnie

Ed Sheeran, Meghan, Gaga, Coldplay, Nicki, DJ Khaled, J Balvin…

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/17/2023 at 12:53 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

People tour much older than her.

Yes but Madonna is also known for her choreos, theatrics, and props on stage. My guess is she just won't be dancing as much this time around since she already had knee complications during the Madame X tour.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
On 1/17/2023 at 4:52 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Let's see the prices. I might go if I can get a 2-for-1 deal on Groupon or something. 

spacer.png

they are pretty expensive (at least in bcn)

• paws up 1

On 1/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, zoldyck said:

Will she even be able to finish the tour. Not to sound ageist but the amount of shows for her age seems a lot

not everyone is Gaga missy miss. Madonna never cancelled a tour. She is queen of pop for a reason :oops:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 1/17/2023 at 1:08 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

BM is freefalling on AM UK, was it removed from that big playlist?

it lost like 40 spots 

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,280
On 1/17/2023 at 1:11 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yeah but it was kinda stable at #55 since yesterday, thats why im asking

oh it's #79 now :enigma:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,189
On 1/17/2023 at 8:52 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

No BEYONCÉ stan, that Miley album will never be more successful than chromatica 

Beyoncé stan is not a drag, i love Artists who make good music

On 1/17/2023 at 5:52 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Exactly this, but also, having all that money and accomodations gives Gaga the right to actually care for her mental health. Humans aren't made to be working everyday of their lives, and being a popstar and entertainer in general is very tiring + we are forgetting the fact that she also has the whole wold watching her every move which obviously propels anxiety and can further activate psychological issues on an individual. Anyone with her amount of money would also take some time off if allowed, she jusg happens to be able to do it because she has the resources.

At the end, Gaga has dealt with depression, PTSD, anxiety and physical issues for most of her life and I admire her strength to keep on working and giving us content yearly. My mom suffers from depression too so I know how f-ed up that illness is, my mom can't even work with other people because she hates being around anyone else other than her children. So to see Gaga pull through despite her rape, being overworked, being betrayed, suffering from bullying on social media etc is inspiring. 

That is true :prideheart:

Edited by ARTPOP