Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,185
On 1/17/2023 at 10:24 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Madonna comeback tour announced and I'm not seeing it trend anywhere. Should be interesting to see how it does. 🤔 

Inb4 "During rehearsal I injured my ankle again and have to cancel the tour"

Spoiler

A Shawn Mendes 'mental health' tease. :icant:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 1/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Madonna comeback tour announced and I'm not seeing it trend anywhere. Should be interesting to see how it does. 🤔 

she's still Madonna... it'll sell out as usual

On 1/17/2023 at 8:23 AM, BloodyOreo said:

I think female pop hasn't been so strong since like 2014. Half of the top 10 on global spotify are female led songs, and even 4/10 most streamed spotify artists are female artists. This would be a great year for Gaga to comeback to the pop scene tbh, it's sad that she won't. 

As always her timing is super off. I know it's not her fault, tho. She's super busy with other stuff besides music, but i just wish she'd just drop dropletr or collabs from time to time while we wait for an album, after all she's a musician and she hasn't released an original album since 2020 and I don't even count Hold My Hand because that song was also supposed to be released that year but, you know, COVID.

Female artists are finally smashing again anyways so that makes me happy. They usually are the ones releasing the best music.

• paws up 2

On 1/17/2023 at 3:15 PM, Andraslop said:

She's a popstar, that's her job. Yeah, she's been working nonstop for the last 15 years", but as the 99% low and middle class population.

We ALL work nonstop for 40 or 50 years, 8-10 hours per day, and most of us with miserable sallaries. She at least has all the commonidities and opportunities a human would like to have.

So don't say that she must be exhausted at the age of 36, when being a popstar is much more comfortable than being a factory worker, a waiter or a doctor. That's her job an she should be gratefull for what she has.

Omg thank you, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I remember when I was young and realized that Gaga makes more in one night on tour than my dad is going to make in his entire lifetime, working from 6am to 6pm as a carpenter and getting barely paid to feed his family. Just one single concert. Of course she is human and experiences the same emotions and tiredness and pain as everyone else, but sometimes the way some fans treat a multimillionnaire like she needs a year of rest between each project is so detached from reality.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 3
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, Imtired1616 said:

i mean she's doing arenas so it shouldnt be too difficult for her

200.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 1/17/2023 at 12:47 PM, zoldyck said:

Will she even be able to finish the tour. Not to sound ageist but the amount of shows for her age seems a lot

she's 64 not 90 CMON

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, FRANZGA said:

to her team for not releasing MV on Friday for a full week.. fvck u now Kill Bill's chance to go no.1 go slimmer and slimmer

:nicki_scream:

On 1/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, FRANZGA said:

to her team for not releasing MV on Friday for a full week.. fvck u now Kill Bill's chance to go no.1 go slimmer and slimmer

:nicki_scream:

talent and the bigger song lost

200.gif

On 1/17/2023 at 12:15 PM, Leptine said:

Less time than I thought, how much Gaga is doing currently more than her?

Bey did 8.5M on Sunday, while Gags did 11.5

Also, it is interesting to notice that Bey has 2B streams from features, while Gaga has only 100M :enigma: I wonder of these count for the overall numbers 

Edited by Artur
  • paws up 2

On 1/17/2023 at 12:41 PM, ARTPOP said:

Omg thank you, I thought I was the only one who thought that. I remember when I was young and realized that Gaga makes more in one night on tour than my dad is going to make in his entire lifetime, working from 6am to 6pm as a carpenter and getting barely paid to feed his family. Just one single concert. Of course she is human and experiences the same emotions and tiredness and pain as everyone else, but sometimes the way some fans treat a multimillionnaire like she needs a year of rest between each project is so detached from reality.

Exactly this, but also, having all that money and accomodations gives Gaga the right to actually care for her mental health. Humans aren't made to be working everyday of their lives, and being a popstar and entertainer in general is very tiring + we are forgetting the fact that she also has the whole wold watching her every move which obviously propels anxiety and can further activate psychological issues on an individual. Anyone with her amount of money would also take some time off if allowed, she jusg happens to be able to do it because she has the resources.

At the end, Gaga has dealt with depression, PTSD, anxiety and physical issues for most of her life and I admire her strength to keep on working and giving us content yearly. My mom suffers from depression too so I know how f-ed up that illness is, my mom can't even work with other people because she hates being around anyone else other than her children. So to see Gaga pull through despite her rape, being overworked, being betrayed, suffering from bullying on social media etc is inspiring. 

• love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/17/2023 at 4:49 PM, Artur said:

Bey did 8.5M on Sunday, while Gags did 11.5

Also, it is interesting to notice that Bey has 2B streams from features, while Gaga has only 100M :enigma:

How many features does Beyonce have? Genuine question.