Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 9:44 PM, OliverDespechao said:

#87 When I Was Your Man  1,387,449
 :giveup: his best song #thankyouMiley

the fact that it rose because of FLOWERS comparison.. the success is organic mefears because it boosted songs related to the song :dead:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think atm Miley is kinda similar to Gaga, people are missing Gaga smashing. I love flowers but i want Gaga smash too. 

But unlike in the past i try to discuss Chromatica's unfortunate numbers more objectively to not look like a hater cause i do like the album itself - but it's kinda hard to discuss it with the data at hand (if that makes sense).

Gaga is kind of smashing too and without a new album since 2020, she's literally approaching 60m monthly listeners without lifting a finger. Yeah Chromatica didn't had a great hold but let's not act like it was a total flop now too bc that's a big BS imo (And I'm not talking about u here but in general). Chromatica overall had a pretty positive impact in Gaga's career even if it was frontloaded and that's what we should take from that era imo. Miley smashing atm is actually giving me hope that Gaga can have moments like this in the future when she'll come back, she just needs to start with a good lead single.

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

On 1/17/2023 at 3:46 PM, Delusional said:

Yeah because Taylor is using France of all countries to fake streams 

Who said her streams are coming from France?

I said France being the 1st country exposing the fraudulence of faking streams...

But yeahh, I doubt that Philippines, Pakistan and Bangladesh will bother to do this kind of investigation tbh...

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 1/17/2023 at 3:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga is kind of smashing too 

Kind of? She is literally smashing super hard...she is doing only 2-2.5M less streams than Rihanna (who released 2 songs this year and has 2 more studio albums plus double the number of singles career wise)

It's insane how she was doing 8M last year and now she's doing 12M without releasing anything, just back catalogue rising organically.

The power of a legendary timeless discography!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,834

Lady Gaga yesterday on two biggest Portuguese radio stations:

RFM: ARUTW, HMH, Bloody Mary (x3), Shallow (x2)

Rádio Comercial: Alejandro, Shallow (today they played BR and ARUTW so far... no BM yet) 

edit: just checked and on Saturday RC played Gaga 8 times (3 of those were Bloody Mary) + Alejandro, ARUTW, Shallow and HMH 

@Pedro98 não fazia ideia que ela passava tanto na rádio, quase nunca ouço rádio :dead:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 9

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 2:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Miley smashing atm is actually giving me hope that Gaga can have moments like this in the future when she'll come back, she just needs to start with a good lead single.

Well yeah that's why i think there's so much talk atm, the exciting time we are in with her catalogue revival and other female popstars coming in hard, the anticipation turning to Gaga and what's in store. 

And hopefully she will get FADSCAR nom this time

200.gif

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 11:00 PM, Leptine said:

Has Gaga chances to surpass Beyoncé overall streams by the end of the year?

https://chartmasters.org/most-streamed-artists-ever-on-spotify/

I need this to happen as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

She needs to release a droplet this year.

not when Beyonce is dropping RENAISSANCE Act 2

On 1/17/2023 at 12:00 PM, Leptine said:

Has Gaga chances to surpass Beyoncé overall streams by the end of the year?

https://chartmasters.org/most-streamed-artists-ever-on-spotify/

I need this to happen as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

She needs to release a droplet this year.

Bey has ~800M streams more than Gags right now. If Gaga gets around 4M more than Bey daily, it will take 200 days for her to surpass. It is possible! :dragon:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/17/2023 at 4:09 PM, FRANZGA said:

not when Beyonce is dropping RENAISSANCE Act 2

Rumors coming from a reliable source (a journalist from NY times), I think you saw the thread on ATRL, he said ACT II is gonna be acoustic and the third act joint with Jay-Z, if that is confirmed I think that after the first week they're gonna do abysmal streams, we'll see, but yes I forgot about the fact she has to release those.

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 3:10 PM, Artur said:

Bey has ~800M streams more than Gags right now. If Gaga gets around 4M more than Bey daily, it will take 200 days for her to surpass. It is possible! :dragon:

I would love it if INTERFAD got Gaga on a huge streaming giant album. What is happening to Gaga is happening to Lana, and it cultivated in her moaning a few lines on Taylor's album. 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/17/2023 at 4:10 PM, Artur said:

Less time than I thought, how much Gaga is doing currently more than her?

Edited by Leptine