Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/17/2023 at 3:45 PM, Ethel said:

I'm just tired of people throwing Chromatica under the bus. You can be happy for Miley and not come for Gaga. It's not hard:eyega:

It's not that hard but EXTREMELY hard for some people to just be happy for Miley for her comeback and for Gaga because she once again improved her streams in these past months. It also going to be a blessing for some of us too because It's a struggle to come on here and see 10 pages of same old sh*t

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

On 1/17/2023 at 8:59 AM, monketsharona said:

Honestly you should all enjoy, it won't happen again anytime soon

That kind of huge trend do no happen very often

As an ARTPOP era survivor, I've learned to expect nothing and enjoy everything. Some of the success stans should listen to you now though before Gaga releases nothing this year and the numbers dwindle back down:dragon:

Popstanne 7,974
On 1/17/2023 at 3:07 PM, Miaou said:

the fact that As It Was is the only male song lmao

EOM still holding the record with 20m streams :rip: when the entire album during release day only did like 60m :rip:

This proves she easily could've broken all streaming records if she suprise released the entire album at once. People were just put off by the lead single.

• paws up 2

On 1/17/2023 at 9:10 AM, Andreu said:

Looks like madonnas tour rumor was real

Kinda wanna see her but I feel like she'll mix all her songs with corny a** hip hop Splice sample packs that she thinks people on tiktok will like :toofunny:.

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,937
On 1/17/2023 at 3:11 PM, JennyWayne said:

EOM still holding the record with 20m streams :rip: when the entire album during release day only did like 60m :rip:

This proves she easily could've broken all streaming records if she suprise released the entire album at once. People were just put off by the lead single.

because EOM is a meh song and 30 is a bad album :santa: And I said it as a fan :santa:

A Popster Is Born 12,841
On 1/17/2023 at 2:02 PM, LGMonster95 said:

It's not that hard but EXTREMELY hard for some people to just be happy for Miley for her comeback and for Gaga because she once again improved her streams in these past months. It also going to be a blessing for some of us too because It's a struggle to come on here and see 10 pages of same old sh*t

I think atm Miley is kinda similar to Gaga, people are missing Gaga smashing. I love flowers but i want Gaga smash too. 

But unlike in the past i try to discuss Chromatica's unfortunate numbers more objectively to not look like a hater cause i do like the album itself - but it's kinda hard to discuss it with the data at hand (if that makes sense).
4AcT.gif

On 1/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, Leptine said:

I still find this sudden Miley smashing out of nowhere with that kind of song so weird.

i think there's some bots tea going on with the new label but yeah nnn taylor did it a lot in 2021

4AcT.gif

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

On 1/17/2023 at 3:11 PM, Leptine said:

I still find this sudden Miley smashing out of nowhere with that kind of song so weird.

I mean it has excelent background - being about Liam. I cant even begin to decribe how many people I saw share on their instagram story about how either Mileys amazing for being so petty or shes bitter, and people sharing the fact that she made a video in a house where Liam supposedly cheated on her, or sharing that video where they were at Avengers premiere and him telling her 'can you behave for once?' - all those things are amazing marketing, it makes people wanting to check out song and video

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,698
On 1/17/2023 at 3:13 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i think there's some bots tea going on with the new label but yeah nnn taylor did it a lot in 2021

4AcT.gif

Something it's fishy, passing from doing mediocrely in streaming over there, to make numbers that not even Taylor couldn't do it the 4th day of release, something doesn't add up.

4AcT.gif

Popster to Popster 4,698
On 1/17/2023 at 3:22 PM, Bojana said:

I mean it has excelent background - being about Liam. I cant even begin to decribe how many people I saw share on their instagram story about how either Mileys amazing for being so petty or shes bitter, and people sharing the fact that she made a video in a house where Liam supposedly cheated on her, or sharing that video where they were at Avengers premiere and him telling her 'can you behave for once?' - all those things are amazing marketing, it makes people wanting to check out song and video

I guess I live in a world where she's total irrelevant, also her love story I didn't have the sensation it was that big or discussed media wise, like those mediatic couples that make headlines continuosly (like Kim-Kanye or Harry-Meghan to make an example), I thought it was very old news her breaking up with him.

Popster for Sale 44,968
On 1/17/2023 at 2:27 PM, Leptine said:

I guess I live in a world where she's total irrelevant, also her love story I didn't have the sensation it was that big or discussed media wise, like those mediatic couples that make headlines continuosly (like Kim-Kanye or Harry-Meghan to make an example), I thought it was very old news her breaking up with him.

She's been releasing singles about him since 2017 :rip: Malibu was about tying back with him, Slide Away about the break-up (my personal favourite), and Midnight Sky about the same thing, and Flowers it's the same all over again. Funnily I think Flowers is the worst song out of the bunch, but yeah it's strange (but I like all of these). 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,698
On 1/17/2023 at 3:30 PM, BloodyOreo said:

She's been releasing singles about him since 2017 :rip: Malibu was about tying back with him, Slide Away about the break-up (my personal favourite), and Midnight Sky about the same thing, and Flowers it's the same all over again. Funnily I think Flowers is the worst song out of the bunch, but yeah it's strange (but I like all of these). 

If she has releases all those songs about him already, how only now people are paying attention?

67240107-df8c-40d9-bdc0-04cc2317fc98_tex

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

• thanks 2