Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 12:37 PM, Ayobabylon said:

It will be in future

Longetivity> frontloaded success

The fact that PH will reenter billboard next week 

its performance for female pop dance album was reminiscent of madonna/britney's from the 00's  great peaks, but struggling to spend 30 weeks charting top 100 and then bad re-currents, so nothing horrific or w.e.Miley is younger and in a way still establishing herself

but i do believe 911 is coming for FadTok. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 1/17/2023 at 12:55 PM, chartgaga said:

Miley is #1 in France, isnt’ she the first international act to do so? @Miaou

I think Camilla did it with Havana 

maybe @kékette can confirm 

Edited by Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,369
On 1/17/2023 at 1:56 PM, Miaou said:

I think Camilla did it with Havana 

maybe @kékette can confirm 

Señorita and Havana peaked at #2 on Spotify FR

Easy on Me, Hello reached #1 tho, and AIWFCIY 

Edit: also Work by Rihanna and Cheap Thrills by Sia

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2

Popster This Way 670
On 1/17/2023 at 12:31 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Yall are so annoying with the “She should come back THIS YEAR!!!” bullshit, as if she has already a finished album but refuses to release it.

She has been working nonstop after Chromatica was released with other projects from HOG shooting to award season to Love for sale to chromatica ball to joker shooting…

I understand that your life revolves around her and want as much new material as possible, but you should get it that she is not like other girls who have zero other occupations but music (and even that gets created with writing camps)

She is not a robot…If I was her I would want to take a loooong break after joker shoot is over cause she’s been working nonstop for the last 15 years. She must be exhausted at this point of her life (lets not even start with the part of her not even having time to enjoy her private life either)

Cuca GIF by TV Globo 

I get your point of not treating Gaga as a robot which needs to be 24/7 making music.

But, c'mon. She's a popstar, that's her job. Yeah, she's been working nonstop for the last 15 years", but as the 99% low and middle class population.

We ALL work nonstop for 40 or 50 years, 8-10 hours per day, and most of us with miserable sallaries. She at least has all the commonidities and opportunities a human would like to have.

So don't say that she must be exhausted at the age of 36, when being a popstar is much more comfortable than being a factory worker, a waiter or a doctor. That's her job an she should be gratefull for what she has.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3

On 1/17/2023 at 4:15 PM, Andraslop said:

I get your point of not treating Gaga as a robot which needs to be 24/7 making music.

But, c'mon. She's a popstar, that's her job. Yeah, she's been working nonstop for the last 15 years", but as the 99% low and middle class population.

We ALL work nonstop for 40 or 50 years, 8-10 hours per day, and most of us with miserable sallaries. She at least has all the commonidities and opportunities a human would like to have.

So don't say that she must be exhausted at the age of 36, when being a popstar is much more comfortable than being a factory worker, a waiter or a doctor. That's her job an she should be gratefull for what she has.

If the music is uninspired and rushed/forced then I don't want it. The rest of your post made 0 points anyway

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• paws up 4

Popster This Way 900
On 1/17/2023 at 7:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

It will be in future

Longetivity> frontloaded success

The fact that PH will reenter billboard next week 

If I remember correctly, Plastic Hearts is behind Chromatica by a pretty sizable amount. I'm glad it's getting a resurgence because it's great, but let's not under sell Chromatica's performance. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 8

Popster for Sale 44,863
On 1/17/2023 at 1:38 PM, Ethel said:

If I remember correctly, Plastic Hearts is behind Chromatica by a pretty sizable amount. I'm glad it's getting a resurgence because it's great, but let's not under sell Chromatica's performance. 

some people here have an humilliation kink or don't stan Gaga at all 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 900
On 1/17/2023 at 8:40 AM, BloodyOreo said:

some people here have an humilliation kink or don't stan Gaga at all 

I'm just tired of people throwing Chromatica under the bus. You can be happy for Miley and not come for Gaga. It's not hard:eyega:

• paws up 5
  • thanks 10

No one really knows what Miley's PH is besides that Dula Peep collab, lets be serious :ninja:I feel like her doing all those covers (Zombie, etc) helped her more amongst the ~GpEee~ than that era did

Edited by 0606060
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 1/16/2023 at 12:25 PM, PanPikus said:

Omg Miley :enigma:

Poland 

#1 Flowers 440,005

Up 145k from Saturday wtf :leap:

668,387 on Monday whaaaat theeee ffff 

Up 228k... She’s insane :dean_scream:

She's 186k away from breaking the record for biggest day on Polish Spotify chile 

Edited by PanPikus
  • shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860

Crazy numbers for Miley

as it should with the female song of the 2020s so far

She snapped with quality, talent, commercial success 

she is the moment 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/17/2023 at 6:42 AM, monketsharona said:

The fact Bloody Mary started trending +7 weeks ago and it is still pushing +2M daily streams on Spotify :shine:

The fact that we're bored of 2m+ updates at this point :jailga:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,186

When I listened Flowers for the first time I knew she was going to smash like "As It Was"...

Happy she's doing even better than that one :abel_glow:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/17/2023 at 3:19 AM, CrankThat said:

I tell the truth, if you don't like it, it's up to you, but I won't change who I am, the same way I don't ask anyone to change their ways here. Keep it on topic, because I'm not the subject of this thread.

Trust me, I am for the truth and for the expose of users that plays both sides and talk sh!t about Gaga in other boards, I never stand those behaviours and people.

Back in the day on ATRL I made thread banned from the base a notorious user that was doing like that since years that for some unknown reason people there always gave him a pass, he was a Beyoncé stan, he had a short nickname starting with Y, he's not around anymore, and he was constantly talking sh!t about Gaga in other threads but then punctually coming in the base posting like it was nothing.

My only advice is just to tone down and express yourself less arrongantly, I don't think it's that hard or that is asking you to change the content of your posts, I'm sure in the real life you don't talk like that with people, just my 2 Cents, then it's up to you. :lgbt:

• shook 1