Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,854
On 1/17/2023 at 11:15 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the stagnation is annoying, its nothing to do with itnerfad the song is just done even with increasing airplay/playlisting. It needs another part of song viral :enigma:

is the increased playlisting in the room with us? 

or do you mean the 0.3M increase :dead:

• lol 7

Popster for Sale 44,854

I think female pop hasn't been so strong since like 2014. Half of the top 10 on global spotify are female led songs, and even 4/10 most streamed spotify artists are female artists. This would be a great year for Gaga to comeback to the pop scene tbh, it's sad that she won't. 

• paws up 8

A Popster Is Born 16,846
On 1/17/2023 at 7:17 PM, protonalex0203 said:

Flowers — Spotify Update:

🌎 WW #1 (=) — +15,768,832 plays *2 days at #1*

🇺🇸 US: #1 (=) — +3,132,985 plays *3 days at #1*

🇬🇧 UK: #1 (=)  — +958,845 plays *3 days at #1*

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

WTF..

She is SMASHING HARD :dead:.. We need Kill Bill to be no.1 cause she aint seeing no.1 after Flowers :bebe:

ARTPOPster 1,621

People who hate so-called "Dope vocals" are serving OGH or ear infection, I fear. :stopga:

Not everything in life is rainbows and unicorns and her vocals in songs like Dope and TIHTY are beautiful, dramatic, and just right. I don't know how people can like Adele vocals and Miley's recent darker and deeper vocals and then hate on "Dope vocals" :arguega:

Spoiler

Also, I've seen several songs being listed as examples of "Dope vocals" that couldn't be more different from one another... And 911 is definitely not "FameGa" vocals. It just has autotune. :laughga:

Both her natural voice and her singing technique have changed with age and it's best we accept that. Technique can easily be modulated and changed by a professional like her and can go a long way but the changed timbre of her voice is literally biology. She will never sound like she does on Summerboy.mp3 again. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• paws up 13

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 11:18 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Miley has 5 songs charting because of Flowers :dead:

Party In The U.S.A., Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, Prisoner and Angels Like You :dead:

New songs never had this effect on old sonngs before, whatever Spotify has done it has saved people's catalgoues - 18 months ago 90% artist had sh*t recurrent :billiecat:

i want this for LG7, she already has bloody mary and shallow, imagine ARUTW. PF/JD joining :stable:

On 1/17/2023 at 11:20 AM, BloodyOreo said:

is the increased playlisting in the room with us? 

or do you mean the 0.3M increase :dead:

Dont worry brother monster, kimmel performance coming to change the 'force of nature' :talent:

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,621

Also if Gaga served a Plastic Hearts sound (and collab with Miley :pray:) I wouldn't even be mad if it fell off the charts immediately. The music would slay so hard I could retire as a chartster

Spoiler

Until LG8 :flirtga:

Popster for Sale 44,854
On 1/17/2023 at 11:28 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

New songs never had this effect on old sonngs before, whatever Spotify has done it has saved people's catalgoues - 18 months ago 90% artist had sh*t recurrent :billiecat:

i want this for LG7, she already has bloody mary and shallow, imagine ARUTW. PF/JD joining :stable:
:talent:

I remember Adele's Easy On Me having a similar effect, and obviously Taylor's Midnights. 

This is shaping up to be a huge huge hit. 

• paws up 2

Yall are so annoying with the “She should come back THIS YEAR!!!” bullshit, as if she has already a finished album but refuses to release it.

She has been working nonstop after Chromatica was released with other projects from HOG shooting to award season to Love for sale to chromatica ball to joker shooting…

I understand that your life revolves around her and want as much new material as possible, but you should get it that she is not like other girls who have zero other occupations but music (and even that gets created with writing camps)

She is not a robot…If I was her I would want to take a loooong break after joker shoot is over cause she’s been working nonstop for the last 15 years. She must be exhausted at this point of her life (lets not even start with the part of her not even having time to enjoy her private life either)

Cuca GIF by TV Globo 

• paws up 7
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/17/2023 at 12:32 PM, sugden said:

i tought callouts had endend

They did publicly, radio stations can still have them but payola can be done more secretly now since no one knows if a song is truly liked yet you can push it : Break My Soul

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/17/2023 at 3:31 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Yall are so annoying with the “She should come back THIS YEAR!!!” bullshit, as if she has already a finished album but refuses to release it.

She has been working nonstop after Chromatica was released with other projects from HOG shooting to award season to Love for sale to chromatica ball to joker shooting…

I understand that your life revolves around her and want as much new material as possible, but you should get it that she is not like other girls who have zero other occupations but music (and even that gets created with writing camps)

She is not a robot…If I was her I would want to take a loooong break after joker shoot is over cause she’s been working nonstop for the last 15 years. She must be exhausted at this point of her life (lets not even start with the part of her not even having time to enjoy her private life either)

This tbh :rip:As a monster I want new music from her all the time but we all know how the industry works. And this b*ch has been working nonstop. I feel bad for her. As a human, I want her to just rest. Like for a few months, just sleep in, do yoga, listen to music, and spend that last dough in your pocco that you've been working hard to make the past 15 years queen. Decide what you want from life. Have an existential crisis. Publish non-music art under a pseudonym and tell us years later :laughga:

Just whatever it takes for her to rest and be happy. :kiss: