Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 9:38 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Million Reasons (2017) and Hold My Hand (2022) recent solo songs need to say there, but  i fear POPGA's power is :giveup: Had 'Applause' been performed on Kimmel and Ellen back in the day, it wouldn't have needed to go vira - hihi!  :talent:

On 1/17/2023 at 9:42 AM, FRANZGA said:

People You Know by Selena Gomez is serving tbh.. why is it not a single?

it's from 'Rare', initally that album was doing 800-900k daily with only one hit carrying it, now it does 1.2m (still horrid) cause it went viral on FadTok.

A Popster Is Born 10,591

I kinda feel she already teased us LG7 but we just really don't know about it. Just like every era we discover some of her post were aiming new music tease.

I really don't see her not going to the studio in three years or not composing / writing. Really don't.

That said she'll probably need gathering people and 6 full months with collaborators doing the final album. Just my opinion on this.

She has a lot of time before before Joker 2 starts promotion anyway.

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 9:56 AM, monketsharona said:

I kinda feel she already teased us LG7 but we just really don't know about it. Just like every era we discover some of her post were aiming new music tease.

I really don't see her not going to the studio in three years or not composing / writing. Really don't.

That said she'll probably need gathering people and 6 full months with collaborators doing the final album. Just my opinion on this.

She has a lot of time before before Joker 2 starts promotion anyway.

Maybe she was teasing 'force of nature' teas.

When gaga drops LG7 lead and it sounds like this:

:giveup:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 5:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it's from 'Rare', initally that album was doing 800-900k daily with only one hit carrying it, now it does 1.2m (still horrid) cause it went viral on FadTok.

Deserved single treatment.. a lot better than the "RARE" song

A Popster Is Born 14,827
On 1/17/2023 at 10:56 AM, monketsharona said:

i'm pretty sure I'm going to sound like an OGH, but her post-Chromatica social media presence has been either for money grabbing purposes like merch, tour or album links or for promoting HL :excuseme:

So if she's not hinting and teasing LG7 on her lipsticks' names, we are getting sh!t rn :excuseme:

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 6:00 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Miley really served with this album :giveup:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 10:03 AM, FRANZGA said:

Miley really served with this album :giveup:

I love it, she really worked hard on that album and put together something that said who she was at the time. The billy idol collab was lowkey similar to Chromatica again too like a 'legend' collab (dua/ariana and elton/idol)

Endless Summer Vacation is going to serve total re-set :talent:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/16/2023 at 10:29 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Interscope or even GODGA’s team has done absolutely nothing to push her catalogue (just look at the terrible playlisting she has compared to all her peers)

We should say “Thank you gen Z!” for discovering Godga’s legendary catalogue and pushing it on tiktok, cause if it was for her team, her back catalogue would be rotting worse than Beyonce’s forgotten catalogue!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

yes, this is all gen z doing, the amount of tiktoks I saw with americano saying they remember the song from when they were 5 years old and first watched puss in boots, thats why theres a lot of americano edits, and im sure the movie marketking noticed and they decided to make adds using it, not interscope or her team

• paws up 5
  • hugs 1

On 1/17/2023 at 1:01 PM, danwasd said:

i'm pretty sure I'm going to sound like an OGH, but her post-Chromatica social media presence has been either for money grabbing purposes like merch, tour or album links or for promoting HL :excuseme:

So if she's not hinting and teasing LG7 on her lipsticks' names, we are getting sh!t rn :excuseme:

She's obviously over social media (just like any normal person after 10+ years would)

E8618226-8785-422F-9870-BCD7F9FDB4AD.thu

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 10:03 AM, Delusional said:

Wbk Rare was an absolutely tragic album rollout. Deserved better 

Hide contents

The way LYTLM does 600k daily still tho :giveup:

Chromatica/Rare are both from INTERFAD and very similar in some ways. Like their streams rely largely on one single, their rollouts botched, poor picks, fans complaining about lack of engagement. Even ROM/LYTLM have almost the exact same certifications WW, and didn't have good top 10 runs.
imagen_2020-11-03_231148.png.a56b41a0c12

Spoiler

I almost feel like ballads pushed as singles on TTH are almost 'low hanging fruit' for good recurrents, especially Spotify love auto-playting them in the 'ballad season'. i like 'myself and i' but she sounds like that Bebe Rexha alcohol p*ssy song

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 6:01 PM, danwasd said:

For real, one time i was like "one more Maus Labs or sponsored post and i'll unfollow this online walmart b*tch" :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

On 1/17/2023 at 4:22 AM, protonalex0203 said:

A pop rock lead single from Gaga will plummet down the charts. We've already had PI.

We need a basis pop bop with FameGa vocals. 911 shouldn't have been the lead single (catchy, great lyrics, no Dope vocals). 

Yep. Unless it’s like a Since You Been Gone type pop rock it’ll bomb. I want a fresh electronic sound for LG7’s lead. 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/17/2023 at 6:22 PM, protonalex0203 said:

A pop rock lead single from Gaga will plummet down the charts. We've already had PI.

We need a basis pop bop with FameGa vocals. 911 shouldn't have been the lead single (catchy, great lyrics, FameGa vocals).

A pop rock song with Dope vocals will be a huge commercial failure for Gaga. Radio stations won't touch it.

We just need her to retire that Dope vocals.. somebody tell her plz :katy:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,591
On 1/17/2023 at 11:00 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Feel like the 🤘🏻 emoji was also a tease she was using it a lot early 2022

Edited by monketsharona
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 10:22 AM, protonalex0203 said:

We need a basis pop bop with FameGa vocals. 911 shouldn't have been the lead single (catchy, great lyrics, FameGa vocals).

Sounds like an incoming 50-70k daily streamed song daily after two years again teas, and a lack of evolution as artist like Katy Perry. 

What fans want from her is different to GP for years now, but tiktok has helped changed some of her old stuff :jailga:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1