Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/16/2023 at 9:42 PM, Replay said:

I mean she has year and half free between JFAD filming and promotion. In theory she can easily fit both album and the tour in that. Unless she decides to have a baby during that time 

That would be if she has a finished album already. I doubt. In the past whenever she's worked on music, we have received at least a few hints. Studio pictures or mentions of it. This time it's been complete silence. 

Joanne was her most rushed album and if she took as long as that to make LG7 after filming JFAD, she'd be left with less than a year. 

On 1/10/2023 at 8:10 PM, LaMaterialista said:

111.335 new streams today for Pablo Baker's unofficial remix of Bloody Mary (last Tuesday it did 103.231, so increasing, while we decrease)

🚨TW: 

For those who are still on the fence about whether Gaga's label should release an official Bloody Mary sped up version or not, this unofficial remix literally tripled its daily streams in just one week, pulling in 330k streams on Spotify this Sunday, outstreaming Rain on Me... :awkney:

• shook 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/17/2023 at 6:45 AM, derpmonster said:

That would be if she has a finished album already. I doubt. In the past whenever she's worked on music, we have received at least a few hints. Studio pictures or mentions of it. This time it's been complete silence. 

Joanne was her most rushed album and if she took as long as that to make LG7 after filming JFAD, she'd be left with less than a year. 

Well in the past she actively used social media, she doesn't anymore. Also i don't see why every rollout has to be the same. U really think she didn't enter studio (or at least recorded voice memos concepts) in 3 years just because she didnt brag about it on instagram? Even if she was still actively using social media she could have decided to try different approach. 

Also less than a year would still be enough. Like she could drop album in september start the tour in southern hemisphere in the november or so and then resume and wrap it up in Northern hemisphere before festivals start (she can even arrange tour around them) 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/16/2023 at 9:52 PM, Replay said:

Well in the past she actively used social media, she doesn't anymore. Also i don't see why every rollout has to be the same. U really think she didn't enter studio (or at least recorded voice memos concepts) in 3 years just because she didnt brag about it on instagram? Even if she was still actively using social media she could have decided to try different approach. 

Also less than a year would still be enough. Like she could drop album in september start the tour in southern hemisphere in the november or so and then resume and wrap it up in Northern hemisphere before festivals start (she can even arrange tour around them) 

Well I'd love to see it. I hope she isn't overworking though. It would be cool if she can make it work. 

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/17/2023 at 6:50 AM, CrankThat said:

🚨TW: 

For those who are still on the fence about whether Gaga's label should release an official Bloody Mary sped up version or not, this unofficial remix literally tripled its daily streams in just one week, pulling in 330k streams on Spotify this Sunday, outstreaming Rain on Me... :awkney:

Ugh I want these streams but I don't want them to be scattered on 5 versions. Having two BM versions at 500m rather than one at 1b would be triggering :enigma: that's why we need spotify to get their sh!t together and let us sped up songs :arguega:

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/17/2023 at 6:53 AM, derpmonster said:

Well I'd love to see it. I hope she isn't overworking though. It would be cool if she can make it work. 

Only thing that might be conflicting that ia if she decides to try for a baby during that time. Also I have feeling there might be sumtn out for artpop anniversary so idk if just that might be project to hold us until Joker instead of new music

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 1/17/2023 at 6:42 AM, Replay said:

I mean she has year and half free between JFAD filming and promotion. In theory she can easily fit both album and the tour in that. Unless she decides to have a baby during that time 

I think it’s not enough time to (record), release an album and go on a tour. There’s also Vegas in play. Aaand since they’ve said no Gaga release on the horizon, meh…But I agree in theory it could be possible.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/17/2023 at 6:58 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I think it’s not enough time to (record), release an album and go on a tour. There’s also Vegas in play. Aaand since they’ve said no Gaga release on the horizon, meh…But I agreeD in theory it could be possible.

I think the quicker she does it the better. The more time she has the more she overthinks it and songs being years in development won't feel as fresh. Also as I said i doubt she took 3 year break from making music just because she didn't post about it. Shes an artist and creator, she creates whenever she feels and geta inspiration, ita not like she has to organizire writing camp so she needs to intentionally set everything up for it. 

Also its not like vegas stopped her from doing anything in the past. Originally she even jazz dates in the album release month. 

And who said that about release? 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 1/17/2023 at 7:01 AM, Replay said:

I think the quicker she does it the better. The more time she has the more she overthinks it and songs being years in development won't feel as fresh. Also as I said i doubt she took 3 year break from making music just because she didn't post about it. Shes an artist and creator, she creates whenever she feels and geta inspiration, ita not like she has to organizire writing camp so she needs to intentionally set everything up for it. 

Also its not like vegas stopped her from doing anything in the past. Originally she even jazz dates in the album release month. 

And who said that about release? 

It just seems very rushed and packed, no? But I agree. 

It was Blackoutzone. 

On 1/17/2023 at 2:54 AM, Replay said:

Ugh I want these streams but I don't want them to be scattered on 5 versions. Having two BM versions at 500m rather than one at 1b would be triggering :enigma: that's why we need spotify to get their sh!t together and let us sped up songs :arguega:

It doesn't matter if streams are spread over several versions, as they are added together on certifications. What can't keep happening is the daily theft that these unofficial versions of Bloody Mary do.

I also don't think that an option to speed up or slow down a song would solve the problem entirely, most people are lazy and like it easy, so they prefer to look for a version that is already the way they want to hear it.

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/17/2023 at 7:27 AM, CrankThat said:

It doesn't matter if streams are spread over several versions, as they are added together on certifications. What can't keep happening is the daily theft that these unofficial versions of Bloody Mary do.

I also don't think that an option to speed up or slow down a song would solve the problem entirely, most people are lazy and like it easy, so they prefer to look for a version that is already the way they want to hear it.

I knwo they are lazy but they need to brand it as sumtn cool so they will do it. Its all about marketing. They could announce it as some tiktok collaboration. Like nobody uses youtube option cause most of ppl forget it exists. I mean its basicially easier to click on one button than to search for obscure unofficial remix, it just needs to be branded properly for it to work. 

Or at least allow spedup versions to share stream count as original

Edited by Replay
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,091
On 1/17/2023 at 11:06 AM, CrankThat said:

Hold My Hand's rollout was already a mess since its release (on a Tuesday), missing out on exposure of New Music Friday playlists and, therefore, hurting its debut numbers. Also, Gaga's team took longer than OneRepublic's to add her song on TTH.

And let's not even get into the disparity between the promotion of both songs. OneRepublic performed their song everywhere, while Gaga didn't show up on any TV show or awards to perform HMH.

U really think iaw became a hit bc of those random performances?😭

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/17/2023 at 4:48 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Im speaking in general

Hmh & IAW both were added to TTH but only one is still there bc its stable in Streams 

now we cant blame interscope for it? Can we?

Stans just say ‘no Payola’ to everything cause they don’t like rejection or w.e :katy:

It’s the same as MR/SWU being firmly in their Spotify top 10 with other songs getting more streams. For one there’s organic searches, playlist per streams ratio, skip rate to factor in

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/17/2023 at 4:58 PM, Fame Romance said:

omg BM #2 on Italian radio midweeks 

Coming to serve French HMH radio domination

What about streaming and official chart?

• paws up 1