Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/17/2023 at 12:17 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Why do non-fans always infiltrate Gaga bases and sites? :rip: 

To get to know the monsters up close, to know the most detailed news about Gaga and what kind of mental juggling they can do to discredit her work and talent.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/16/2023 at 11:22 PM, monketsharona said:

The only thing that was different between the Chromatica era and the Plastic Hearts era is that Miley, like 90% of the music industry, went ahead promoting her album with countless live performances and ignoring the pandemic, while Gaga stayed all the time lying on her bed crying, having suicidal thoughts and blaming herself for the mess in the world at that time. :katy:

Plastic hearts serving longetivity in Streams instead of frontloaded success speaks otherwise

Its actually a nearly Perfect pop album just needed strong singles bc it has good album tracks 

Edited by Ayobabylon

The Fame Popster 479
On 1/16/2023 at 10:35 PM, nodandsmile2.0 said:

when I saw stans talking about that site I thought "it must be the sh*t!" but when i went there I felt like Nene entering that neighborhood

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

and never went back... I don't see the appeal!?

People here give that place and the losers in it way too much importance :oops:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/17/2023 at 1:28 AM, Swallow said:

Plastic Hearts Era (Days on TTH)

Midnight Sky: 106 days

Prisoner: 148 days

Angels Like You: 22 days

Total: 276 days

Chromatica Era (Days on TTH)

Stupid Love: 62 days

Sour Candy: 41 days

Rain on Me: 127 days

Total: 230 days

TTH placements depends on the stability of song as well

Midnight sky : 500M (doing 400k avg Streams)

Stupid love : 300M ( doing 90k-100k avg)

Prisoner : 600M ( 550k avg)

ROm : 900M (370k avg)

Angles like you : approaching 300M (300k avg)

SC : approaching 300M (125k avg)

All of chromatica songs had bigger debuts but they didn't have longtime stability to stay on TTH but PH song still ate pulling respectable streams (now that album is approaching 3.5M daily Streams)

• sad 1

On 1/17/2023 at 12:42 AM, Ayobabylon said:

TTH placements depends on the stability of song as well

Midnight sky : 500M (doing 400k avg Streams)

Stupid love : 300M ( doing 90k-100k avg)

Prisoner : 600M ( 550k avg)

ROm : 900M (370k avg)

Angles like you : approaching 300M (300k avg)

SC : approaching 300M (125k avg)

All of chromatica songs had bigger debuts but they didn't have longtime stability to stay on TTH but PH song still ate pulling respectable streams (now that album is approaching 3.5M daily Streams)

Stability? Make me laugh. There are several songs that have been on TTH for months that only get 1M daily streams or even less.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 900
On 1/16/2023 at 11:06 PM, CrankThat said:

Stability? Make me laugh. There are several songs that have been on TTH for months that only get 1M daily streams or even less.

Honestly, this. Watching Stuck with U stay on TTH longer than Rain on Me even though it was older and getting less streams was incredibly frustrating.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

On 1/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, Ethel said:

Honestly, this. Watching Stuck with U stay on TTH longer than Rain on Me even though it was older and getting less streams was incredibly frustrating.

But now it's off and getting more. It's less than 1m away from surpassing ROM's total now :billie:

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/17/2023 at 9:36 AM, CrankThat said:

Im speaking in general

Hmh & IAW both were added to TTH but only one is still there bc its stable in Streams 

now we cant blame interscope for it? Can we?

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/17/2023 at 10:05 AM, Arizona Sky said:

But now it's off and getting more. It's less than 1m away from surpassing ROM's total now :billie:

I think TTH comes in days/months deal bc even 7R only spent 71 days on TTH Meanwhile it was smashing hard. Labels renew the deal bases on demand 

Popster This Way 900
On 1/16/2023 at 11:35 PM, Arizona Sky said:

It's only outstreaming ROM by 70k. They'll both hit 1 billion around the same time, doesn't matter which inches towards the milestone first. 

A Popster Is Born 16,326
On 1/16/2023 at 7:34 PM, yomama said:

MMI National Callouts

Issue: January 16th, 2023

(+1) Creepin' (#1 1x) 

(-1) Unstoppable (#1 7x) 

(+2) Unholy 

4. Super Freaky Girl (#1 3x) 

(-2) I'm Good (Blue) (#1 2x) 

(+4) Die for You

(+1) I Like You (A Happier Song) 

(-2) As It Was 

(-2) Vegas (#1 4x)

10 (-1) Victoria's Secret 

11. Enough 

12 (+4)  Forget Me :eek:  

13. Under the Influence 

14 (+1) BILLIE EILISH.

15 (-3) Made You Look

16 (-2) Bad Habit 

17. SNAP 

18. Hold Me Closer 

19. Wasted on You 

20. Anti-Hero 

21. STAR WALKIN' (League of Legends Worlds Anthem) 

22 (NE) Nonsense 

23 (-1) 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)

24. Sunshine

25 (NE) Kill Bill  

26 (-3) Calm Down  

27 (+1) World's Smallest Violin

28 (+3) uh oh

29 (+3) 10:35

30 (-3) golden hour 

31 (-2) Lavender Haze 

32 (-4) Lift Me Up 

33 (-3) CUFF IT

34 (NE) Escapism

35 (+2) Nobody Gets Me 

36. Million Dollar Baby 

37 (-3) My Mind & Me 

38. No Love for You

39 (-4) Miss You 

40 (-7) Sex, Drugs, Etc.

41 (-2) Die for You (Joji)

42 (+3) fmk 

43 (-3) Bloody Mary

44. Never Gonna Not Dance Again 

45 (-5) I'm a Mess

46. Evergreen (You Didn't Deserve Me at All) 

47. These Nights

48 (-5) DREAMERS

49 (-1)  NXDE

50 (-1) SIMPLY THE BEST

imagen_2020-11-03_231148.png.a56b41a0c12

This list isnt really reflective because it takes familiarity into context (basicially Pop collumn from old callouts rather tham net positive). Also for some reason for example BM isn't listed on allaccess version of the list so I assume they filter out songs with lower familiarity 

• paws up 4

ARTPOPster 1,621

I really wish this weren't the case but y'all should really manage expectations. We went through this exact thing for Chromatica. The Cure in 2017 got us too thirsty and even ASIB wasn't enough. 

The earliest realistic scenario for a new solo album would be Spring 2025. My guess is nothing concrete has been written for LG7 yet (it's possible but wouldn't count on it). The best hope is that when JFAD filming ends, she has time to finish the album before the JFAD promo era starts. And a release would be likely once the era ends (after Oscars in 2025).

Spoiler

The other possibility is she finishes and releases it once JFAD filming ends. But do we really want a short, half assed era before she starts promoting JFAD? :disappointed:

Edited by derpmonster
  • paws up 1

On 1/17/2023 at 1:48 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Im speaking in general

Hmh & IAW both were added to TTH but only one is still there bc its stable in Streams 

now we cant blame interscope for it? Can we?

Hold My Hand's rollout was already a mess since its release (on a Tuesday), missing out on exposure of New Music Friday playlists and, therefore, hurting its debut numbers. Also, Gaga's team took longer than OneRepublic's to add her song on TTH.

And let's not even get into the disparity between the promotion of both songs. OneRepublic performed their song everywhere, while Gaga didn't show up on any TV show or awards to perform HMH.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/16/2023 at 2:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

No one wants to hear that. Not in 2023, not after covid, she’s smarter than that.

Hide contents

RIGHT?

I think even if she did that, she'd keep it more subtle than most do and maybe have an album track or two about that, not the whole album. A bit like Joanne. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,326
On 1/17/2023 at 6:34 AM, derpmonster said:

I really wish this weren't the case but y'all should really manage expectations. We went through this exact thing for Chromatica. The Cure in 2017 got us too thirsty and even ASIB wasn't enough. 

The earliest realistic scenario for a new solo album would be Spring 2025. My guess is nothing concrete has been written for LG7 yet (it's possible but wouldn't count on it). The best hope is that when JFAD filming ends, she has time to finish the album before the JFAD promo era starts. And a release would be likely once the era ends (after Oscars in 2025).

Reveal hidden contents

The other possibility is she finishes and releases it once JFAD filming ends. But do we really want a short, half assed era before she starts promoting JFAD? :disappointed:

I mean she has year and half free between JFAD filming and promotion. In theory she can easily fit both album and the tour in that. Unless she decides to have a baby during that time 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, Hags Labs said:

Now I wonder why are they going to release the movie in late 2024 tho… Isn’t it way too long between wrapping up and the actual debut of the movie 😭

I'm guessing cause there isn't enough time to release it in fall 2023. And it's not a spring/summer movie. They're obviously going for award bait by releasing it in November (just like A Star Is Born which was originally supposed to be May). 

• paws up 1