Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/16/2023 at 3:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Blackoutzone said Miley’s album is amazing. No Gaga release on the horizon.

:whatga:

The way this made me so sad and tear up. Don’t let 2023 go to waste Gar. :scared::crying:
She has April 2023-late summer/early fall 2024 to do something minus her Vegas stuff. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:38 PM, gagajandro25 said:

The way this made me so sad and tear up. Don’t let 2023 go to waste Gar. :scared::crying:
She has April 2023-late summer/early fall 2024 to do something minus her Vegas stuff. 

Wbk shes not going to release in 2023

• sad 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:45 PM, Imtired1616 said:

A release like the original Chromatica plan (Feb/March 2024) is our only hope, I fear. :scared:

I’d say a summer 2025 release is most likely for LG7. But I’m hoping JFAD OST has a few bops. 

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,884
On 1/17/2023 at 12:48 AM, sugden said:

not a random post i made about her shoes using fashion! on tiktok coming for 10k likes in less than a day

On 1/17/2023 at 12:39 AM, sugden said:

not my random post about her shoes being at almost 10k likes on tiktok :dead:

link us bestie 

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 1/16/2023 at 7:46 PM, GraceRandolph said:

I’d say a summer 2025 release is most likely for LG7. But I’m hoping JFAD OST has a few bops. 

I think it just depends on how much material she has done. We have no idea. 

Spoiler

And if we get ACT 2? (Big if)

I say if we get something substantial for ARTPOP anniversary, then yeah. 2025 prob. 

On 1/17/2023 at 1:38 AM, plasticdeek said:

Anybody know how applause is doing on TikTok? 
Im hoping it will keep slaying til the anniversary. 

The users trend has a total of 72.400 videos, an increase of 17K videos since last update on Saturday. It seems it is stable / slightly increasing.

Regarding the edits trend, I would need to do more research, I could do one for tomorrow tho.

Overall, I feel like Applause’s moment on TikTok is somewhat stable. Spotify’s update tomorrow will be quite telling. If it recovers the majority or the drop in streams the song has suffered throughout the weekend, it means Applause is still going strong.

• paws up 2
  • love 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:53 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I think it just depends on how much material she has done. We have no idea. 

Hide contents

And if we get ACT 2? (Big if)

I say if we get something substantial for ARTPOP anniversary, then yeah. 2025 prob. 

I’m guessing she has very little material done at this point tbh, but then again she completed The Fame Monster, Joanne, and Born This Way fairly quickly so who knows when she could release. 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,205

Like. If Gaga takes the summer to finish and release Chroma Ball film. Something for The Fame 15th. ARTPOP 10th re-release or SOMETHING. The Tony doc. New pop show and J&P dates in Vegas...

I want it ASAP, but I'm okay with waiting til 2025 for LG7. But it better be a masterpiece. That's 2 more years of waiting. :cry:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,916

If she is not doing any new music this year, it would be cute if we can at least get a remix album for ARTPOP s anniversary. Something like Dawn of Chromatica would be interesting and could revive ARTPOP s streams for a while

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 1/16/2023 at 7:59 PM, Doncho said:

If she is not doing any new music this year, it would be cute if we can at least get a remix album for ARTPOP s anniversary. Something like Dawn of Chromatica would be interesting and could revive ARTPOP s streams for a while

But that and none of the leaked/unreleased songs? I would be so sad. :bradley:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,916
On 1/16/2023 at 10:01 PM, Imtired1616 said:

But that and none of the leaked/unreleased songs? I would be so sad. :bradley:

Yeah I want new(old) songs too. But its just not realistic bestie :disappointed:

• paws up 2