Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popstanne 7,768
On 1/16/2023 at 7:57 PM, CrankThat said:

But what you really like is being an obsessed Gaga hater on ATRL and then coming here and pretending you didn't do anything. Not on top of me b*ch, sly people I recognize from afar.

To be fair, I too would consider becoming an OGH based on how annoying 75% of the Monsters on that site are

Reminder that all that Gaga attacks on that site are happening because of the LM fanbase, not because of Gaga :cm:

On 1/16/2023 at 4:58 PM, Swallow said:

What is this supposed to prove? Compare this to Dua, Billie, Taylor, Ariana, Camila eras and you'll see these days on TTH are laughable. So yes, RCA didn't do enough to promote her album.

On the other hand, Interscope and Gaga simply didn't care enough for Chromatica.

Funny you're trying to turn the tables, because I vividly remember you not too long ago saying that Interscope gave enough budget for Chromatica but the album didn't go down well with the gp.

UfEfjdO.jpg

Popstanne 7,768
On 1/16/2023 at 9:07 PM, sugden said:

i just saw a tiktok with starstuck and another one with scheisse that had like 40k posted today

not her whole discography becoming viral :dead:

RedOne really snapped hard with this Scheiße. Next viral track please!

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 479
On 1/16/2023 at 4:06 PM, JennyWayne said:

To be fair, I too would consider becoming an OGH based on how annoying 75% of the Monsters on that site are

Reminder that all that Gaga attacks on that site are happening because of the LM fanbase, not because of Gaga :cm:

I don't know about that... It's very chicken or the egg honestly  

But I do agree this fanbase sucks and not just on that forsaken place

On 1/16/2023 at 4:26 PM, Leptine said:

I don't recall you over there honestly, never seen you posting in the base :katy:

What's the Tea? Is he really an OGH or @CrankThat is the real delusional one?

:ohhh:

If you don't know the whole story, don't stick your nose in it. If I'm saying it, it's true and many people here know but prefer to remain silent.

On 1/16/2023 at 4:04 PM, Delusional said:

I do criticise her album numbers because they are weak in some aspects and anyone that can read graphs (hihi Ben) could tell you that. I don’t criticise her mental health

spacer.png

Nobody is criticizing Gaga's mental health, she herself said in her interview on CBS in September 2020 that she thought about suicide every day. The only thing I criticize about her is her habit of wanting to embrace the whole world with her arms, wanting to fix everything on her own and blaming herself for the calamities that happen in the world, as this affects not only her physical and mental health as well as her art and vital energy.

Popstanne 7,768
On 1/16/2023 at 9:25 PM, Fame Romance said:

Thankfully Gaga is having a catalogue revival because imagine all these women slaying the chart and Gaga still boatmaing with Yatchy Ferry like a year ago

IMG_20190704_012342.jpg.f65f8c04f4d8c5a4

Imagine how embarrassing that would be

IMG_20190704_012342.jpg.f65f8c04f4d8c5a4

Thankfully Ariana Grande and Dua Lipa are our boatmates now

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

On 1/16/2023 at 5:26 PM, BloodyOreo said:

On 1/16/2023 at 5:25 PM, CrankThat said:

Nobody is criticizing Gaga's mental health, she herself said in her interview on CBS in September 2020 that she thought about suicide every day. The only thing I criticize about her is her habit of wanting to embrace the whole world with her arms, wanting to fix everything on her own and blaming herself for the calamities that happen in the world, as this affects not only her physical and mental health as well as her art and vital energy.

Quoting because you look like you haven't read it.