Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,405
On 1/16/2023 at 10:51 PM, chartgaga said:

wait Plastic Hearts was really huge and could have been bigger with better management from her label back then

I don’t understand this label excuse because doesn’t SZA have the same label too? Yet she’s selling 120k in her 5th week. 

Popster for Sale 57,290

TayRemix about to do her thing :ohyes:

Wbk she can’t see other women succeed to the point of making Lana inaudible on their “collab” or not crediting female vocalists on her songs for the notes she can’t sing :ohyes:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/16/2023 at 6:25 PM, Adarsh said:

I don’t understand this label excuse because doesn’t SZA have the same label too? Yet she’s selling 120k in her 5th week. 

RCA was good to Miley during Bangerz

then they wanted a follow up quick to ride on her success

but she came up with Dead Petz, they said NO and she released it freely on platforms making RCA lose some money for the recording

ever since then, they have been sabotaging her releases

Malibu was gonna be huge up until they pulled the plug, Younger Now was not a good album but they could have released Bad Mood which was begging to do some numbers after her SNL performance

then She Is Coming happened and yet again, they mismanaged her, didn't offer her playlists for Mother's Daughter and let it rot

rinse repeat for Slide Away

I remember Midnight Sky could have been bigger but they didn't move, Prisoner same, they let her release the album on Black Friday weekend when they KNEW she'd have no physicals in stock at the stores for weeks thus killing her chances at higher debuts, then Angels Like You which was begging to be a big ballad was not pushed properly either

RCA has a reputation to kill their artists opportunities if they felt they have been wronged by them

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

On 1/16/2023 at 6:09 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Collabs saved this era 

Idk what was she thinking recording those snoozefests in Studio with that man

The thought of chromatica without ariana & blackpink songs scares me.

She better work hard and take her music career seriously whenever she plans to make LG7

Ariana and Blackpink added nothing music wise to the album expect for karaoke-ing on an already finished song.

Only low IQ people (and OGHs) use that excuse!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• paws up 1

On 1/16/2023 at 2:25 PM, Adarsh said:

Right?! The Plastic Hearts era literally had the same budget and rollout as the Chromatica era (solo lead single, second single featuring a streaming giant, and a promo single, all of which made it onto TTH)

I Don't know where the hell they got that Miley is a poor little thing that didn't get support on her old label. By that logic, Gaga is also a poor thing being under Interscope :awkney:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/16/2023 at 5:09 PM, Ayobabylon said:

The thought of chromatica without ariana & blackpink songs scares me.

Well that’s why I don’t get the IC hate, they did good doing that to help the accessibility - and it exactly was the same for Miley she had to get a steaming giant on her pop album; it was hell of a lot tougher back then!

I always say i appreciate as a fan she put something right out there for us, but yeah the update posted here sometimes :bigbird:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 28,973
x3
On 1/16/2023 at 5:28 PM, Stats4LG said:

Americano +85,174

Stupid Love +83,552

:fall::fall::fall::fall::fall:

On 1/16/2023 at 5:33 PM, BloodyOreo said:

at this rate Stupid Love is coming to be her least streamed track in daily streams

:fall::fall::fall::fall::fall:

All these good news make me so happy.:bradley: It looks that there is still good taste left in the world:oscar:

• lol 3

The only thing that was different between the Chromatica era and the Plastic Hearts era is that Miley, like 90% of the music industry, went ahead promoting her album with countless live performances and ignoring the pandemic, while Gaga stayed all the time lying on her bed crying, having suicidal thoughts and blaming herself for the mess in the world at that time. :katy:

Edited by CrankThat
  • thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,973
x3

I'm glad that Miley is smashing. She served quality and she definitely deserves the success. 

She and Gaga , were supposed to be "over" and forgotten pop stars. They survived not due to gimmicks or anything. If they would still depend on this, they would have been forgotten. But what's amazing is that they managed to stay relevant and have huge success only due to their amazing talent:oscar: talent lasts forever and if you have talent you will never be really over and that's why both Gaga and Miley will shine for many many more years 

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,583
On 1/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, CrankThat said:

The only thing that was different between the Chromatica era and the Plastic Hearts era is that Miley, like 90% of the music industry, went ahead promoting her album with countless live performances and ignoring the pandemic, while Gaga stayed all the time lying on her bed crying, having suicidal thoughts and blaming herself for the mess in the world at that time. :katy:

Plastic Hearts promo was so so good ! 

And happening at the same tima as Chromatica should have been living too.

A Popster Is Born 13,405
On 1/16/2023 at 11:19 PM, CrankThat said:

Gaga stayed all the time lying on her bed crying, having suicidal thoughts and blaming herself for the mess in the world at that time. :katy:

This is a really tasteless statement 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 12