Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 1/16/2023 at 1:25 PM, CrankThat said:

The thing is, unless you bring me concrete proof or an official rule, it's just stuff created in your minds.

And what concrete proof did you serve for us except being a Krazy dupe for the 1030101th time 

:santa:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,387

we need this song to get viral on tiktok so they release it ala that madonna demo :giveup: if dua had no problem releasing a collab with DaBaby I guess she won't have any problem releasing one with Kanye :darkmode:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/16/2023 at 5:35 PM, Leptine said:

I don't get it. Flowers sounds just okay?

Midnight sky might be a better song but flowers is much more accessible song no wonder its smashing

On 1/16/2023 at 9:06 AM, zoldyck said:
On 1/16/2023 at 9:03 AM, protonalex0203 said:

OMG. Miley is actually going #1. Biggest comeback since...?

Shakira a day before 

When I tell you I burst out laughing :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/16/2023 at 1:28 PM, protonalex0203 said:

The GP is on board now because of good PR.

I see, I guess I missed this PR rebound since I'm not paying too much attention to her tbh, aside from a few songs, I don't really like her much, I found her to be try hard and not really genuine as artist, especially when she punctually diss a previous album or era.

Popster for Sale 57,384
On 1/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, Bojana said:

Didnt see anyone post this. Top 40 on HAC!  

HOT AC

52    40 (+6)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    175    49    126    0.466

+32 Spins
+0.097 Audience

+1M combined :giveup:

On 1/16/2023 at 1:18 PM, Miaou said:

It is always great updates at the beginning and then it stops at 30M Aud 

:disappointed:

This time it’s totally different, radios started to organically play BM before its official impact date tomorrow 

The other times (SL, ROM, HMH) we had either a radio deal or official impact date upon release 

Also callouts being deleted has allowed the past year radio poisons Taylor, Beyoncé and Nicki to get radio smashes

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,623

Miley is honestly underrated and should get all the success she needs.

She could be bigger than any other current female pop stars right now.

She's an amazing vocalist, songwriter and performer. And she's fully invested in the projects she does. A legend in the making imo.

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/16/2023 at 6:42 AM, monketsharona said:

Only want this if she's booking legends Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder to make it

Yes to this. Also the exact same two producers produced both As It Was and Flowers. It would be interesting to hear what they’d do with Gaga as well.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,326
On 1/16/2023 at 1:45 PM, Fame Romance said:

+1M combined :giveup:

This time it totally different, radios started to organically play BM before its official impact date tomorrow 

The other times (SL, ROM, HMH) we had either a radio deal or official impact date upon release 

Also callouts being deleted has allowed the past year radio poisons Taylor, Beyoncé and Nicki to get radio smashes

They arent deleted they are just private to radio programmers making them easier to ignore if they are bad and label does sumtn illegal. But i think BM will do well in callouts because its popularity started with youngsters. Usually her callouts are bad because 18-24 yo audiences wouldnt connect and rate it badly

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/16/2023 at 1:25 PM, CrankThat said:

The thing is, unless you bring me concrete proof or an official rule, it's just stuff created in your minds.

Girl we moved on from this discussion 12 hours ago, I myself stopped because it was pointless keep arguing, you have your views (we got them) others have different, why are you still trying to rile up people over this argument :cry:

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/16/2023 at 6:48 AM, yomama said:

KIIS and Z100 playing Bloody Mary from the get go and y'all still "not feeling optimistic"

0aee983f358e76198afbca1f224d8441.gif

As I said on ATRL, I hope she can break her ‘glass ceiling’ that she’s had with radio the past several years.

I’m choosing to be optimistic. :pray:

32lTwa9.gif

• yaas, gaga 2