Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 1/16/2023 at 6:52 AM, kékette said:

I'm not touch that.

Why ? Because, for example, when Poker Face was released, the Top 200 didn't exist yet (created only in February 2011), so i don't want to disadvantage this Gaga's classic, and of thousands of songs released before 2011.

anigif_sub-buzz-31836-1520430261-4.gif

(In addition, there was no streaming before, so it's totally different, today with streaming it's necessarily more about longevity, but that's another debate.)

I think he meant overall as in male or female, not streaming era or pre-streaming era

Popster to Popster 3,084
On 1/16/2023 at 10:56 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I think he meant overall as in male or female, not streaming era or pre-streaming era

I know Miaou, and i don't think so. I think I answered the right question.

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 1/16/2023 at 7:04 AM, kékette said:

Well, maybe I was biased cuz I would like to know what I understood from his question :enigma:

Do you have the longest running male singles in France in the streaming era?

Edited by Lazz Monster

Popster to Popster 3,084
Oh, i forgot to say that Shallow was ranked in 6 differents years in France:

And HMH will be certified Platinum in probably 3 weeks now. If it reaches 200,000 units while still being ranked, that will be amazing. I hope the same energy for the lead of LG7.

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 1/16/2023 at 10:52 AM, kékette said:

I'm not touch that.

Why ? Because, for example, when Poker Face was released, the Top 200 didn't exist yet (created only in February 2011), so i don't want to disadvantage this Gaga's classic, and of thousands of songs released before 2011.

anigif_sub-buzz-31836-1520430261-4.gif

(In addition, there was no streaming before, so it's totally different, today with streaming it's necessarily more about longevity, but that's another debate.)

On 1/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, kékette said:

I know that streaming and digital era are completely different so yeah my question was about male and female :icant:

you need to know me more sis :icant:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,640

The fact Madonna spent years working on her biopic with different screenwriters only to get shelved by the studio, they truly knew it would have been ended up a Razzie festival :banana:

:icant:

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,866
On 1/16/2023 at 10:04 AM, Bojana said:

Artist Daily

#32 = Lady Gaga

Still 9th female artist 

below Arctic Monkeys but they always get massive Sunday updated like Lana so not surprised 

hopefully she climbs back to #29 during the week, despite Miley and Shakira being new entries on the top 30 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/16/2023 at 10:09 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Miley increase again #7 (+4) :dead:

Plastic Hearts is doing 3.5m daily, that album is undeniable quality and now the timing is right it's smashing :dead:This is how you work the streaming era - Gaga has seen bits of it here and there, now im excited for her next lead too:talent:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,866
On 1/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Plastic Hearts is doing 3.5m daily, that album is undeniable quality and now the timing is right it's smashing :dead:This is how you work the streaming era - Gaga has seen bits of it here and there, now im excited for her next lead too:talent:

it always did great on streaming, I remember it barely dropping on the second day, I think it set the stage for a comeback after Younger Now bombing 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/16/2023 at 10:24 AM, BloodyOreo said:

it always did great on streaming, I remember it barely dropping on the second day, I think it set the stage for a comeback after Younger Now bombing 

Fomos are obsessed with peak, atrl said smile would be bigger cuase PH debuted lower everywhere :rip:

• paws up 1

The Popster 74
On 1/16/2023 at 11:39 AM, Ayobabylon said:

200k debut and 100 woc incoming

Prolly a grammy win too (album is giving so much positive energy)

i can already see Flowers being a top contender for best pop solo performance

• paws up 2