Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/15/2023 at 1:07 PM, Imtired1616 said:

But an official BM sped up version is needed for what exactly then? Better numbers?  

spacer.png

Right? Like, imagine having the nerve to say that numbers don't matter when you spend several hours of your day on a thread about numbers? :ohyes:

On 1/15/2023 at 8:17 AM, BloodyMary said:

but how could he know about BM getting added to TTH :dead:

i dont know whats happening behind the scenes but i’m living for it. i hope it all becomes true. 

Bloody Mary a streaming HIT and a Top10 Radio HIT! 

I don’t think he knows. He probably just has access to all the radio promo BM is receiving from Interscope. He sees that and makes the assumption that it’ll be added to TTH. Just my thoughts, could be wrong. Part of the radio promo could be “coming to TTH’s soon!”

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,099
On 1/15/2023 at 11:21 AM, Andraslop said:

The ATRL insider just retweeted one of his old twets.
Maybe LG7 was recorded throughout 2022 after all...:whatga:

Honestly, to me, this is the only possible tease for LG7 we've got since Chromatica. I just don't see it. She teases way to much usually. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZV5eHJLeSM/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Edit. Maybe this too. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChP4fRNjZR5/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

Edited by Imtired1616
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 1/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Honestly, to me, this is the only possible tease for LG7 we've got since Chromatica. I just don't see it. She teases way to much usually. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZV5eHJLeSM/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

I don't think she will be teasing much this time around. At least not until last sessions. She clearly had shift in terms of social media during the pandemic

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/15/2023 at 5:30 PM, Replay said:

I don't think she will be teasing much this time around. At least not until last sessions. She clearly had shift in terms of social media during the pandemic

this photo screamed Joanne 2.0

Popster for Sale 44,651
On 1/15/2023 at 4:12 PM, Ms I am a local said:

nnnnn :dead: Gaga is going to get surpassed by Katy in Spotify followers. the difference since Gaga passed her a long time ago used to be 200K followers, now it is just 52K, and she's gaining faster than her. Don't know why or how, but she will. Streaming poison status re-established, death certificate incoming.

On 1/15/2023 at 4:16 PM, Bojana said:

not them buying followers there like with instagram :mess: 

but we need the followers to stream the music 

Brandy Talking GIF - Brandy Talking Album - Discover & Share GIFs

• lol 6

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 1/15/2023 at 5:44 PM, zoldyck said:

Why is he so actively interacting with little monsters, seems like another attention seeker

Hes reaponding to ppl who tweeted him, whats wrong with that. Only issue are deranged fans raging in replies 

• thanks 2

On 1/15/2023 at 8:44 AM, zoldyck said:

Why is he so actively interacting with little monsters, seems like another attention seeker

I mean people are replying to HIS tweet that we found and posted on Gaga forums. His original tweet was just his observation as a MD

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/15/2023 at 5:46 PM, Replay said:

Hes reaponding to ppl who tweeted him, whats wrong with that. Only issue are deranged fans raging in replies 

people reading stuff that wasn't written and then acting wild bc he clarifies! no words

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 1/15/2023 at 5:47 PM, chartgaga said:

people reading stuff that wasn't written and then acting wild bc he clarifies! no words

Imagine trying to school music and program director of radio station about what radio push is :laughga:

Edited by Replay
  • thanks 1
  • lol 6