Stats4LG

On 1/15/2023 at 9:08 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Just noticed the rise in the US is probably random :rip:

The same songs that were in the year end playlist rose like hell:

cuff it +12

sfg +36

adt +40

vegas +28

No... Bloody Mary always rises a lot on the weekends because that's when Millennials and Gen Z have parties and play popular hits, especially tiktok hits, but it always collapses in the first days of the week and stabilizes when it gets close to the weekend again, due to lack of promotion/playlist reach, which is essential for a song to stabilize during weekdays.

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,307
On 1/15/2023 at 1:32 PM, Doncho said:

I agree that the celebrity couple dramas are boring. Like... who cares? Even with Gaga, I couldnt care less about who she dates :icant:

i was so tired when ppl tried to push whole bradley romance thing :rip: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

On 1/15/2023 at 9:14 AM, BloodyOreo said:

And writing basic lyrics (Stupid Love) is not comparable to writing embarrassing lyrics calling the man you spent 12 years of your life with "dumb". Is that supposed to make you look good? 

This is a cheap attempt at a hit based on celebrity drama and I see right through it, sorry not sorry. 

She’s an artist and is free to express herself however she wants in the way she wants. Specially after getting cheated on her own house. Some of y’all claim to have some sort of Mother Theresa behavior when if the same thing happened to you, writing a diss track would be the least thing you could do but start venting on social media instead  :billie:

ps: bizarrap sessions are literally 99% of them diss tracks that is why artists use them to fuel up their feuds but I bet you didn’t know that neither 

Edited by Hags Labs

A Popster Is Born 17,950
On 1/15/2023 at 9:23 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Shakira song is a big part successful cause of the footballer drama unlike flowers which is more GP smash cause of relatability. I think Shakira is actually pushing 50 :enigma:, she has to come at it a different way to retain success.

It’s interesting how much pop climate changed, but also Shakira went from her lead ‘Dont Wait Up’ to this smash, so Gaga can do it too :horse_race:

I mean, miley released flowers on liam’s birthday :whatga: and it mirrors when i was your man, a song that liam dedicated to miley when they were married …:whatga:

On 1/15/2023 at 3:31 PM, CrankThat said:

No... Bloody Mary always rises a lot on the weekends because that's when Millennials and Gen Z have parties and play popular hits, especially tiktok hits, but it always collapses in the first days of the week and stabilizes when it gets close to the weekend again, due to lack of promotion/playlist reach, which is essential for a song to stabilize during weekdays.

i agree, bloody mary didnt really dropped in streams on a saturday or just a really really minimal ones. 

Popster for Sale 44,849
On 1/15/2023 at 12:36 PM, Hags Labs said:

She’s an artist and is free to express herself however she wants in the way she wants. Specially after getting cheated on her own house. Some of y’all claim to have some sort of Mother Theresa behavior when if the same thing happened to you, writing a diss track would be the least thing you could do but start venting on social media instead  :billie:

I am free to share my thoughts on what I think is mid songwriting :santa:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,849
On 1/15/2023 at 12:36 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I mean, miley released flowers on liam’s birthday :whatga: and it mirrors when i was your man, a song that liam dedicated to miley when they were married …:whatga:

Lana impact

except in Lana's case I just know she didn't do it for commercial purposes :dead:

• lol 2

On 1/15/2023 at 9:14 AM, DonnieDarko said:

First of all 34 is not pushing 40, also what a pointless take. Aaaand being 40 is not being 60. Not that there’s anything wrong with being 60. Artists can do what they please, it’s really not up to a judgement.

I just don’t think it’s fair to drag Shakira por writing a diss track. She’s a living latin legend and her ex man had it coming 

Popster for Sale 44,849
On 1/15/2023 at 12:41 PM, Hags Labs said:

I just don’t think it’s fair to drag Shakira por writing a diss track. She’s a living latin legend and her ex man had it coming 

Personally I'm not dragging her for writing a diss track. I'm dragging her for writing a bad diss track. :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

On 1/15/2023 at 9:39 AM, BloodyMary said:

literally not a single miss :dead:

her lead singles all being 10/10 

This is very true. I’m just hoping that for LG7 they push the correct lead single. Inb4: Frankensteined :flutter:

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/15/2023 at 8:39 PM, BloodyMary said:

The fact that Flowers is the lesser lead single here :dead:

WCS>>>Malibu>MS>>>>>Flowers

happy for Miley smashing tho :applause:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,378
On 1/15/2023 at 7:39 AM, BloodyMary said:

My god…..