Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,631
On 1/14/2023 at 10:29 PM, chartgaga said:

pretty much I know she usuaally teased studio time and stuff

but I think this time they'll be more cautious and be more secretive

Knowing how much her communication on LG6 has been a disaster with everything (literally everything) leaking. She better keep it silent until she's ready.

I would be fine with her just posting one picture from the studio and that's it. 

• paws up 2

On 1/14/2023 at 11:29 PM, Andraslop said:

I've been following this account since they teased BM Music Video, and I would say they are legit. Really, check it, they have got right almost everything in the past months regarding many artists.

Even regarding to BM video, I really thing there's some possibility given the fact that they are pushing it as an official single.

Who knows, but there's hope for BM and even for LG7.

not late 2023 please. Xmas music ruins everything. 

i’m fine with summer release but no Q4 

• thanks 1

I don't expect an album too soon or rather I don't want to. I'm tired of overlapping projects that prevent her from being flexible to promote or follow through the roll out. It breaks the era's momentum, or it will mean it is a short era if released this year. If we get droplets, I can wait for a proper full-fledged era after J:FÀD :excuseme:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/14/2023 at 10:36 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

I don't expect an album too soon or rather I don't want to. I'm tired of overlapping projects that prevent her from being flexible to promote or follow through the roll out. It breaks the era's momentum, or it will mean it is a short era if released this year. If we get droplets, I can wait for a proper full-fledged era after J:FÀD :excuseme:

Yeah, it’s also very possible we’ll get a droplet or two this year/next and an album in 2025.

• paws up 3

On 1/15/2023 at 12:38 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, it’s also very possible we’ll get a droplet or two this year/next and an album in 2025.

that account also tweeted “Bloody Mary video” 

lets wait for if that ever becomes true and then we can start to talk about new album

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/14/2023 at 10:41 PM, BloodyMary said:

that account also tweeted “Bloody Mary video” 

lets wait for if that ever becomes true and then we can start to talk about new album

But what I’ve said has nothing to do with that account. Actually I’m sure there’s no BM video and idc about that acc.

:oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 1/14/2023 at 4:19 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yup, that seems plausible. I mean, imo it’s either late 2023/early 2024 or 2025 - given what we know about her schedule (filming Joker, new rumored Vegas dates in 2023 and possible Joker festival run starting in August or earlier of 2024). However we know so very little, that I hope we’ll be pleasantly surprised.

BUT, Gaga's summer is wide open, so we could get her working on a new album, her working on a new Vegas pop show, a mini SA summer tour (sketchy rumor, yes), and/or new documentaries. 

Spoiler

Or just new clean, super charged, Haus Labs by Lady Gaga eye shadow pallets. And silence. 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/14/2023 at 10:41 PM, PanPikus said:

I know that's right 

13-01-23

19:16

RMF FM : Bloody mary

14-01-23 

08:25

14-01-23 

21:14

14-01-23 

22:14

Zet : Bloody mary

2nd, 3rd and 4th RMF FM spin ever 

1st ZET spin ever tonight :enigma:

@DonnieDarko @CherryPie

Wait, this is big

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 1/14/2023 at 4:07 PM, Lazz Monster said:

If they are really gonna release it, I hope it's during Oscars voting period, if not, there won't have been a bigger missed opportunity 

Sadly, no new single after the Oscar win and hype will always be her biggest missed opportunity.  :bradley:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, Imtired1616 said:

BUT, Gaga's summer is wide open, so we could get her working on a new album, her working on a new Vegas pop show, a mini SA summer tour (sketchy rumor, yes), and/or new documentaries. 

Hide contents

Or just new clean, super charged, Haus Labs by Lady Gaga eye shadow pallets. And silence. 

Well, one summer is kinda too short to do an album, unless she has most things ready to be tweaked and do a post production. Idk. Se all know she’s often multitasking so who knows!

Spoiler

Haus Labs coming soon, I can just feel it

On 1/15/2023 at 12:42 AM, DonnieDarko said:

But what I’ve said has nothing to do with that account. Actually I’m sure there’s no BM video and idc about that acc.

i dont believe there will be a video for bloody mary too. 

but i hope we are all wrong and somehow she actually surprise everyone and drop it :oscar:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 1/14/2023 at 4:42 PM, DonnieDarko said:

But the huge rented warehouse just for Gaga at WB Studios the beginning of December!?!?!

Spoiler

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,631
On 1/14/2023 at 10:36 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

To be truly honest I don't think Lady Gaga will ever make another big promoted era. Most of her generation artists are actually not even pushing their new eras that much. Not everyone is Taylor Swift that only have this in her career to shine.

The only thing I'll ask is more focus on her lead single choice, for her to extend her album on radios / and music videos for more than just three songs. But the time she was everywhere on TV and performing at 17278383 events is over. 

Her power (and money) is about her live tours. And she knows it. At this point even if LG7 tanks in sales, her status make that she won't have any big issues with her tour because anticipation is here for her as a big performer. I mean CBT gigs are some of her most successful ever while promoting an album she didn't even pushed that much and two years after it was out.