Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 1/14/2023 at 10:27 AM, LGMonster95 said:

Stupid Love was just a fun song that probably Gaga needed in her life cause she was depressed, it was never meant to be something pretentious. If it was after me, this song would have never been a lead single but it is what it is and we should accept it.

Pleeeeease. They dont choose lead singles because the artist "needed it". Its clearly a decision of the label and her team. Same thing with PI. They did the wrong choice, lets just move on from that

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/14/2023 at 3:22 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Can we all try to attend and request BM tonight, please? They played it once last week, so we know they have the track. Thankyousomuch. :ally: 

Now... who is this handsome young man :whatga:

He kinda looks like a FaceApp male version of Gaga countess era

latest?cb=20170523014531

• love 1

On 1/14/2023 at 1:37 PM, ARTPOP said:

Now... who is this handsome young man :whatga:

He kinda looks like a FaceApp male version of Gaga countess era

latest?cb=20170523014531

Not you going from George to this mediocre twink 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, Doncho said:

Pleeeeease. They dont choose lead singles because the artist "needed it". Its clearly a decision of the label and her team. Same thing with PI. They did the wrong choice, lets just move on from that

That's not what I was trying to say too, I was mostly talking about why that song exists and I already moved on from it a lot time ago (unlike some people) 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 1/14/2023 at 1:27 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Stupid Love was just a fun song that probably Gaga needed in her life cause she was depressed, it was never meant to be something pretentious. If it was after me, this song would have never been a lead single but it is what it is and we should accept it.

It’s a nicely put together song  she went down a ‘fun’ and ‘statement’ route after proving herself by adding timeless smashes like MR/Shallow to her repotoire, Miley Cyrus is able to combine elements like rock, disco, Joanne singing and bridge it together - that might’ve helped Gaga more, idk.

ultimately Chromatica is judged too harshly and came out to a botched rollout where she couldn’t make the era come to life to make up for some issues with the music itself 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/14/2023 at 3:43 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

ultimately Chromatica is judged too harshly

I definitelly agree here, when I look at Chromatica for me this album was an improvement from her ARTPOP & Joanne days, overall it helped her get much better with her streams, got another #1 album and hit single etc It's a plus, hopefully with her next album she gets to do the plans exactly how she wants.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 17,671

Lady Gaga is once again the 32nd artist with highest monthly listeners PEAK in Spotify history, surpassing Bruno Mars.

30. Imagine Dragons 59,2M — apr 7 2022
31. Calvin Harris 58,94M — aug 13 2022
32. Lady Gaga 58,92M — jan 12 2023 ⬆️
33. Bruno Mars 58,7M — dec 7 2021 ⬇️

coming for Calvin and Imagine :abel_glow:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 4

On 1/14/2023 at 8:18 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

Younger? I'm 22 <3

Oh wow and already married that is so cute

On 1/14/2023 at 3:40 PM, Shor said:

Not you going from George to this mediocre twink