Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/14/2023 at 7:28 PM, CHROMATICON said:

What does bullet mean exactly?

i usually interpret it as acceleration of spins change

spin changes - velocity

bullet changes - acceleration/deceleration

• paws up 1

Unpopular opinion but I kinda want LG7 to be more like Joanne than Born This Way or The Fame Monster. I want an album that mixes both live, analogic elements but with a punchy feel and full of sick basslines. It could kinda be like a Dianna Ross x Springsteen hybrid, think Joanne but with more disco elements (without falling in the overused disco trend from 2020/2022) but with more guitars and strings. I think Joanne as also very... over the place in a way.

Also, Gaga's return to dance pop music wasn't as celebrated and liked by the GP, and I think an album like Joanne but more mature, fun and with better vocal engineering could work as a middleground for those who enjoy Gaga's classic pop sound and those who like her ballads/stripped down side better.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

On 1/14/2023 at 12:55 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Unpopular opinion but I kinda want LG7 to be more like Joanne than Born This Way or The Fame Monster. I want an album that mixes both live, analogic elements but with a punchy feel and full of sick basslines. It could kinda be like a Dianna Ross x Springsteen hybrid, think Joanne but with more disco elements (without falling in the overused disco trend from 2020/2022) but with more guitars and strings. I think Joanne as also very... over the place in a way.

Also, Gaga's return to dance pop music wasn't as celebrated and liked by the GP, and I think an album like Joanne but more mature, fun and with better vocal engineering could work as a middleground for those who enjoy Gaga's classic pop sound and those who like her ballads/stripped down side better.

Delete

• thanks 2
  • lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/14/2023 at 12:55 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I see your point but I think we're in a lose-lose situation, whichever route she picks (Joanne/ASIB or TFM/BTW) we're gonna wish she took the other one :bebe:

• paws up 5
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,188
On 1/14/2023 at 6:55 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Chromatica was kinda Fame-ish, but with deeper, more personal lyrics. I'm really hoping we get dark, complex dance bops ala Fame Monster next.  I think it would line up with the BM resurgence and JFAD. She can wait 1 more album and make LG8 her true rock/bluesy/soul album. Rocketing into her 40s... :whatga:

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/14/2023 at 1:09 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Chromatica was kinda Fame-ish, but with deeper, more personal lyrics. I'm really hoping we get dark, complex dance bops ala Fame Monster next.  I think it would line up with the BM resurgence and JFAD. She can wait 1 more album and make LG8 her true rock/bluesy/soul album. Rocketing into her 40s... :whatga:

Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

• paws up 2

On 1/14/2023 at 8:55 AM, CHROMATICON said:

So basically a Flowers type of sound gotcha :lesson:

• lol 1

On 1/14/2023 at 2:55 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Also, Gaga's return to dance pop music wasn't as celebrated and liked by the GP

Because while the music was good, it wasn't great. She's got all of her 50s to make Joanne-like music

"When I-ii-i bow down to pray" no no no nope

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

On 1/14/2023 at 9:13 AM, Hags Labs said:

So basically a Flowers type of sound gotcha :lesson:

Honestly yeah I was kinda thinking of that song but also for some reason West Coast by Lana came to mind. I don't know I just want an album by Gaga I can dance to but also just be chill and enjoy on the car with the sun bathing my face or just walking around. 

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/14/2023 at 1:16 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Miley also has an album from 2020 pulling 2m daily so covid and BLM didn’t get ha clearly :bebe:

Miley is younger, has a slightly different audience and was never really as promo sensitive as Gaga, nor did she have an enormous success with her early eras like Gaga did. She clearly avoided the overexposure effect also.