Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 1/13/2023 at 1:13 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

I can't believe I managed to catch up after 2 months. Serious question, do yall read all the pages or do u skip? If you do, how many hours do u spent on average daily on popa911. For me it's on average 75min.

When I'm out for a while I just skip and go back like 5-10 pages. If it's just a few days or maybe a week I'll read through.

I often have to read through for reports anyway, cause y'all be problematic sometimes :enigma:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 9,918
On 1/13/2023 at 4:46 PM, zoldyck said:

Waiting for today spotify updates

Reveal hidden contents

lowkey scared for other songs, because she was somewhat stable on spotify artist chart despite Shallow huge jump

Wasn't the jump like ~100k? We surpassed Arctic Monkeys which was great

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/13/2023 at 7:45 PM, FRANZGA said:

Not us dragging Ariana's power now?? :icant:

To be fair, everyone in the top10 female are kind of in the same level without on-going single/album except Taylocal.. that woman has her cult base in a trance of looping her discog overnight in multiple gadgets.. :icant:

Liddos cant relate

:icant:

Not a drag, I just find it “weird” how she only has very few hits doing big numbers but then iirc she has way more songs than Gaga in the lower 100k-300k area

Popster This Way 650
On 1/13/2023 at 3:57 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Spotify 11/01
DWUW remix ft Xtina 20k
Candyman 15k
Beautiful 13k

74FA3127-C3B2-492D-AF11-13ADEABBAE12.gif

Her signature hit doing only 13k daily? Her legacy is non existent at this point

Popster to Popster 4,600

Gaga would have been the only one that could have made justice to Amy in a movie, not only physically she was the perfect fit but also as someone who went throught the same struggles in the music industry.

23582ac84ee78a33b2bd83e7eecdbb47.jpg

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2