Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popstanne 7,571
On 1/13/2023 at 7:13 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

I can't believe I managed to catch up after 2 months. Serious question, do yall read all the pages or do u skip? If you do, how many hours do u spent on average daily on popa911. For me it's on average 75min.

Depends on how far back I am. I'm willing to read a few pages but more than 10 and I just skip forward to present.

Welcome back by the way!

• love 1

On 1/13/2023 at 7:06 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Ariana doesn't seem to be out of reach...a streaming juggernaut with a more recent album +huge collaborations and Gaga is inching her way to her. Streaming elixir indeed.

Ariana catalogue isn’t doing… exceptional. I think she only has a couple of songs above 600k daily (one being SYT remix)?

I wonder if Gaga is really gaining traction due to dance-pop being trendy again after years of urban dominating (hence Ariana’s catalogue slightly decreasing or Bey’s one decreasing hard). 

If that’s the case I hope this trend never goes away :bebe:

• paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

There currently at least 2 Bloody Mary videos on YouTube that are getting 2+m daily views. One one has already 40m and the other 5m views( but it was released just 3 days ago)

Popster for Sale 44,648
On 1/13/2023 at 6:22 PM, Thrasher said:

Ariana catalogue isn’t doing… exceptional. I think she only has a couple of songs above 600k daily (one being SYT remix)?

I wonder if Gaga is really gaining traction due to dance-pop being trendy again after years of urban dominating (hence Ariana’s catalogue slightly decreasing or Bey’s one decreasing hard). 

If that’s the case I hope this trend never goes away :bebe:

That's what happens when you manage to maintain relevancy through changing trends :applause:

The opposite of a fad, me thinks :oscar:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 1/13/2023 at 1:22 PM, Thrasher said:

Not sure if this is OT but she's also never been an albums artist, Sweetener only does like 1.2-1.4M daily which is sort of shocking

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Not us dragging Ariana's power now?? :icant:

To be fair, everyone in the top10 female are kind of in the same level without on-going single/album except Taylocal.. that woman has her cult base in a trance of looping her discog overnight in multiple gadgets.. :icant:

Liddos cant relate

:icant:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835

The OGHs in ATRL caught on bout the autoplay change of algo or somethng :icant:

i'm guessing, they investigate in their dscord after Shallow's surge 

:icant:

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 1/13/2023 at 1:24 PM, Bojana said:

some of the fashion choices during the awards season were....well, they definitely were 

She went to every premier and every award show. It's hard to complain when we got like 3 fab looks from the Venice premier alone. 

• paws up 1