Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

The Fame Popster 316
On 1/12/2023 at 11:39 PM, GraceRandolph said:

There’s a thread on ATRL where people are requesting account deletion and both requested it, and their profiles then read as Guest. 

Just saw it :whatga:  the roaches are gone :oscar:

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/13/2023 at 1:54 AM, monketsharona said:

I'm curious why they still haven't hyped Lady Gaga on Joker 2's set. I know the big hype on this one is still Joaquin. But just weird.

Inb4, she hasn't started filming yet :enigma:

They are waiting for her fillers to settle so that she can show emotions while acting 

• lol 6

The Fame Popster 255
On 1/12/2023 at 10:22 PM, thehanyo said:

It's an OF :billie: 

Hide contents

Only Fans – Jordan Maxx, Leandro Leeme, Victor Vega

Not me looking for the video to know what songs they streamed :billie:

Spoiler

Just find a preview and they play DoC's Free Woman, 911, Sour Candy, 1000 Doves and another 911 remix :bebe:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/13/2023 at 5:26 AM, GraceRandolph said:

How is Bey so low? Renaissance is less than a year old…

Because she’s not a 2000s girl but 1990’s girl and she’s not even doing that bad for someone who started their career 25 years ago. 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:33 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Because she’s not a 2000s girl but 1990’s girl and she’s not even doing that bad for someone who started their career 25 years ago. 

She debuted in 2003 dude. She wasn't always on DC's roster, and her music is RnB which is HUGE in the US.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/13/2023 at 6:34 AM, GraceRandolph said:

She debuted in 2003 dude. She wasn't always on DC's roster, and her music is RnB which is HUGE in the US.

DC debuted back in 1997, she was always a frontwoman and the band was led by her, she’s a black female doing Urban music, which, as you correctly pointed out, is popular in the US but not so much in the rest of the world. Here’s your explanation why she’s doing worse than the girls the other person mentioned in their post.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
On 1/13/2023 at 12:26 PM, GraceRandolph said:

How is Bey so low? Renaissance is less than a year old…

Because she's LOCAL and flop

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,405

Beyoncé is great but sadly she’s even more local than Taylor Swift. I don’t think anyone even touches her music outside of the western world. I’ve never heard her music playing in my country at least.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Isn’t it weird how Taylor gets to earn massive streams and break records etc yet she hasn’t had a massive solo hit since 1989 era? Hope she gets exposed one day for pulling fraudulent streaming farms :lesson:

ps: the GP can’t name a single song from MIDnights even if their lives depended on it 

Edited by Hags Labs
  • paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
On 1/13/2023 at 7:14 AM, Adarsh said:

Beyoncé is great but sadly she’s even more local than Taylor Swift. I don’t think anyone even touches her music outside of the western world. I’ve never heard her music playing in my country at least.

Exactly this. It’s the music genre and her debuting in the 90s that are making her stats worse. She’s been around for so long and yet here we are with people comparing her to Lady Gaga or Katy Perry who debuted a whole 10 years later, when they maybe should compare her with Britney Spears, Pink, Aguilera, Mya, Brandy, Aaliyah. These are her peers.

Someone here, a couple of months ago, said something smart - Beyonce is bigger than her music and that is also true.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 4
  • love 1

On 1/13/2023 at 9:22 AM, Hags Labs said:

Isn’t it weird how Taylor gets to earn massive streams and break records etc yet she hasn’t had a massive solo hit since 1989 era? Hope she gets exposed one day for pulling fraudulent streaming farms :lesson:

ps: the GP can’t name a single song from MIDnights even if their lives depended on it 

even you don't believe that

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc

• lol 1