Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/11/2023 at 6:49 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Someone who knows YouTube. How much does Eh Eh gain regularly? It would be nice if all The Fame videos hit 100 mil. 

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich isn’t anywhere close so TF era hitting that milestone isn’t very realistic. Once MTN hits 100M all the music videos from TFM, BTW and AP will have hit the milestone. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,182
On 1/11/2023 at 8:50 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich isn’t anywhere close so TF era hitting that milestone isn’t very realistic. Once MTN hits 100M all the music videos from TFM, BTW and AP will have hit the milestone. 

Oh wow. I forgot that one. :bigbird:

Edited by Imtired1616

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 1/12/2023 at 3:42 AM, chartgaga said:

nah ARTPOP was not GOOD enough, Applause did deserve nods tho

ARTPOP has better songs than her recent album (APPLAUSE, g.u.y, venus, gypsy, ARTPOP etc), yeah its messy and uncohesive but thats other thing but it could have worked well on charts if gaga was not p*ssing media off by letting girls vomit on her, associating herself with THAT man and many more problematic things (for a mainstream popstar to remain consumable to GP)

On 1/11/2023 at 9:35 PM, Ayobabylon said:

ARTPOP has better songs than her recent album (APPLAUSE, g.u.y, venus, gypsy, ARTPOP etc), yeah its messy and uncohesive but thats other thing but it could have worked well on charts if gaga was not p*ssing media off by letting girls vomit on her, associating herself with THAT man and many more problematic things (for a mainstream popstar to remain consumable to GP)

Almost no one cared that she collaborated with him in 2013 though. Mariah and Justin Bieber also did collabs around the same time and also didn't receive any backlash. Gaga was just too overexposed.

A Popster Is Born 16,843

ATRL Gaga Base talking about Gaga's Top and Bottom Albums again.. never tired of ranking Gaga's discog :billie:

Are we back to flopping or what? :icant:

On 1/12/2023 at 7:25 AM, FRANZGA said:

ATRL Gaga Base talking about Gaga's Top and Bottom Albums again.. never tired of ranking Gaga's discog :billie:

Are we back to flopping or what? :icant:

Few days ago I was searching a+ Spotify stats from august-September 2013 and I checked atrl archive site and I found 11k:billie: pages thread from btwb cancellation to mid summer 2013 full of ranking, shitposting, offtopics, debates what single worthy song is and what isn’t, why Gaga is fad and when another 3 singles from btw should we expect. What a wonderful times, next time I feel this type of discussion was at CTC tour/THTY/LG5(chaos angel blank canvas) era

Edited by mattelbutch
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/11/2023 at 10:33 PM, mattelbutch said:

Few days ago I was searching a+ Spotify stats from august-September 2013 and I checked atrl archive site and I found 11k:billie: pages thread from btwb cancellation to mid summer 2013 full of ranking shitposting offtopics debates what single worthy song is and what it’s why Gaga is fad and when another 3 singles from btw should we expect. What a wonderful times, next time I feel this type of discussion was at CTC tour/THTY/LG5(chaos angel blank canvas) era

Remember the era of RedOne, Giorgio Moroder, and thinking we were getting a disco pop magnum opus? Then she switched gears and made Joanne in a matter of months. :crying:

• thanks 1

On 1/12/2023 at 7:40 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Remember the era of RedOne, Giorgio Moroder, and thinking we were getting a disco pop magnum opus? Then she switched gears and made Joanne in a matter of months. :crying:

And Elton called Room In My Heart BR/Judas 2.0 :enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/11/2023 at 10:42 PM, mattelbutch said:

And Elton called Room In My Heart BR/Judas 2.0 :enigma:

Omg I forgot about Room In My Heart. And Frankensteined. Everyone saying they were massive smash hits. We were so hyped and excited. :crying:

On 1/11/2023 at 9:07 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Spectrum Pulse covers Bloody Mary on this week's episode of Billboard Breakdown, and kind of drags it a bit, but calls it the best song on the Hot 100 this week.

I aint watching that. What do they say? How can they drag it and call it better than the other 99 songs :rip: 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 1/11/2023 at 8:45 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Omg I forgot about Room In My Heart. And Frankensteined. Everyone saying they were massive smash hits. We were so hyped and excited. :crying:

I remember people saying this about Stupid Love when it leaked. That old Gaga was back. 

Spoiler

And then I heard it. :awkney:

• lol 1

On 1/12/2023 at 4:06 AM, little legend said:

Shakira's new video gained 20m views in 7 hours:banana:

Bizarrap videos always get tons of views. Tbh latinos use YouTube a lot which is why artists like Bad Bunny have a lot of views too so it's no surprise. Bizarrap + Shakira = Smash 

• paws up 2