Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
On 1/11/2023 at 1:44 PM, ARTPOP said:

Can someone tell me what "#53 on UK, #65 in Australia, #69 in Canada and #75 in Germany on their respective YEC charts say that" means :icant:

Miss Corvus wanted to “glorify” Ava Max’s charts performance so he said this sentence just to prove she has many hits :icant:

I remember I screamed so hard :icant: I guess we all have different standards for a song to be a hit :icant:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,286
On 1/11/2023 at 12:21 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Smile is a huge slog, really inconsistent uncohesive. Witness>>>
I actually think Smile's streams are good for going #1 in 0 countries, spending 3-4 weeks charting max  - that smells like an album pulling 300k daily not 700k.

Chroma's streams pickup towards spring anyway, and looks like her label have seen her catalgoue boost.

1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e19

adele has joined lana/katy/gaga etc, is there any point releasing new music these days :laughga:

Smile unpromoted album tracks daily streams are horrid. It got lucky with HIH

On 1/11/2023 at 1:44 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I'm convinced they pushed it so hard because they needed a win and positive buzz before PLAY. :receipts:

Dance-pop also tends to be welcomed better on playlists than ballads (as we saw with HMH or even ARUTW and MR), but whether it clicks with listeners long-term is another matter. 

WIG and BMS

Spoiler

and ROM

come to mind :billie:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 1/11/2023 at 12:53 PM, Replay said:

Smile unpromoted album tracks daily streams are horrid. It got lucky with HIH

Smile without singles: 114M streams (7 tracks)

Chromatica's without singles: 556M streams (12 tracks) and 401M if we only count 7 most streamed tracks. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,973
x3
On 1/11/2023 at 1:52 PM, Miaou said:

Miss Corvus wanted to “glorify” Ava Max’s charts performance so he said this sentence just to prove she has many hits :icant:

I remember I screamed so hard :icant: I guess we all have different standards for a song to be a hit :icant:

I still scream so hard when I remember this :icant: 

I just can't with this comment:dead::dead::icant::icant:

• lol 1

On 1/11/2023 at 8:29 AM, sugden said:

WIG had like 90m playlisting until some weeks ago and still has 67m which is more than bloody mary, that's not logevity its just payola :icant:

On 1/11/2023 at 8:48 AM, emig_09 said:

Playlist reach up to 70,3M which seems to be a new peak

That was fast :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,430
On 1/11/2023 at 1:49 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Someone who knows YouTube. How much does Eh Eh gain regularly? It would be nice if all The Fame videos hit 100 mil.

~5,5K daily

Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2030/05/15 :rip: 

• lol 11

On 1/11/2023 at 2:12 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Joanne streams without singles: 410M streams (14 tracks) 

Witness streams without singles: 230M streams (17 tracks) 

I’m still baffled at how Katy did this BAD with Witness coming off Prism and being plastered all over Spotify with 3 collabs as singles while Gaga was streaming poison and released an unconventional album for that time :dead:

Popster to Popster 3,183
On 1/11/2023 at 8:05 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Smile without singles: 114M streams (7 tracks)

Chromatica's without singles: 556M streams (12 tracks) and 401M if we only count 7 most streamed tracks. 

Katys whole 'single'/droplet era has to be one of the most desperate, wierd, mindless stretches ever for a main pop girl.  NRO, Small Talk, HIH, 365, Smile, Daisies, NWW. It's crazy how they tried everything, but believed in nothing. If they had just picked a struggle and stuck with it, you think they could have at least saved themselves the career damage. I'm glad they at least got HIH some success after the fact, but it's so embarrassing.  

On 1/11/2023 at 8:14 AM, GraceRandolph said:

This base is so lazy. They need to actually stream Gaga instead of talking about it. 

spacer.png

Exactly. For example, I already gave Gaga approximately 3,198 streams today and the day is still far from halfway through

brushing-teeth-dean-winchester.gif

• paws up 7

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 1/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, Thrasher said:

I’m still baffled at how Katy did this BAD with Witness coming off Prism and being plastered all over Spotify with 3 collabs as singles while Gaga was streaming poison and released an unconventional album for that time :dead:

Katy, moreso than Gaga, was at the mercy of hit singles. Gaga still has a long way in this regard as well but I think it's reflected in her streaming numbers that she has more of a reputation for crafting albums. Not enough though, this should be the focus for next campaign imo. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1