Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/11/2023 at 7:54 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

= When I'm Gone still doing 300k+ daily.

Katy dance serves longevity. Why?

B289DAB4-BABE-4467-AC71-C1DBEDA12D8C.thumb.jpeg.51ab572a2205cc6bf30a0ba0e0be6f41.jpeg

Her songs about her not being really really gone/over seems to work. Good for her :applause:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,851

The fact that HMH is taking forever to surpass WIG on Spotify is... embarrassing 

spacer.png

at least HMH’s YouTube datas are amazing (for the standards of the platform today)

spacer.png

On 1/11/2023 at 6:15 AM, Miaou said:

The fact that HMH is taking forever to surpass WIG on Spotify is... embarrassing 

spacer.png

at least HMH’s YouTube datas are amazing (for the standards of the platform today)

spacer.png

At least WIG is an Alesso collab so it’s slightly less embarrassing.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/11/2023 at 1:16 PM, GraceRandolph said:

At least WIG is an Alesso collab so it’s slightly less embarrassing.

i think the collab has less to do with that than the fact it was spammed on dance playlists for months while serving OUT on the charts (like Alesso's more recent song Words is right now) but idk

• paws up 2

Applause on TikTok (3 days)

Edit trend: ~62.903 videos (+7.313)

Users trend: 30.900 videos (+13.406)

Official uploads: 12.519 videos

TOTAL: 106.322 videos (+20.948)

music video applause GIF by Vevo

Well, it seems that the trend is not very abundant with videos but it has had a lot of impact on Applause’s streaming. I think this is because, even if it doesn’t have a lot of videos, many of these are VERY VIRAL, resulting in more exposure for the song overall. The trend has yet to explode, but, as of now, it’s heading towards the right direction.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 12

Popster to Popster 3,182
On 1/11/2023 at 7:29 AM, sugden said:

WIG had like 90m playlisting until some weeks ago and still has 67m which is more than bloody mary, that's not logevity its just payola :icant:

I'm convinced they pushed it so hard because they needed a win and positive buzz before PLAY. :receipts: