Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,838
On 1/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, technologic said:

Yes she does. Why would we let them drag gaga for no reason? Stop being a coward challenge 

It's a never ending cycle. They will not stop dragging famous artists suddenly because you came up with a better drag. Therapy would be the solution but it depends on them seeking it out... :creepin:

Pin on Quotes

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 10,610
On 1/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, technologic said:

Yes she does. Why would we let them drag gaga for no reason? Stop being a coward challenge 

Mainly because no one in this world cares about what a Twitter stans think ? Maybe I just got old but I don't have energy to waste on such bullshit. 

On 1/11/2023 at 11:10 AM, Adarsh said:

Little monsters are fat shaming Bloodpop all over twitter for his Golden Globes appearance. It’s disgusting to see.

Thanks for proving by point even more when I said Twitter is just the worst place to have healthy interactions :oops:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 1/11/2023 at 11:10 AM, Adarsh said:

Little monsters are fat shaming Bloodpop all over twitter for his Golden Globes appearance. It’s disgusting to see.

I hate stans that are crossing the line, not only on Twitter. Disgusting.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 1/11/2023 at 10:47 AM, Mr. V said:

I doubt it, Klahr is Axwells understudy and his sound is very much closer to the demo we got than the final. I think interscope gave a few cents to tame the record and that why most demos that sound more gritty were turned poppy.

Axwell said he liked the retro sound of the song's early version, which Gaga created with Bloodpop, and he "was picturing clubs in New York in the '90s" when he heard it.

Also, it was talked about on one of Apple Music radio thing episodes where BP specifically said that it was basically under Axwell’s direction after they handed him the demo, he changed it and they all together with Gaga tweaked it to what got released.

edit

wait I’m not sure if it was on the radio thing or if I read it but yeah

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 10,610
On 1/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, corvus albus said:

Twitter monsters are not the brightest :icant:

Bloody Mary still isn't eligible for the Grammys :icant:

Yeah unless she releases a new version or some kind of remixes

Basically what she did with Joanne piano and made her win a Grammy

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/11/2023 at 12:10 PM, Adarsh said:

Some fans on twitter are just trash and they find enjoyment in doing stuff like this, I call them out in the past for having this kind of behaviour and let me tell you that they don't give a f*ck. Anyway Bloodpop is still the one winning in life in the end.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/11/2023 at 10:26 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Who replaced us? Is she still about dua?

an artist called Ozuna increased by two positions

Spotify Global (random selection of MPG)
#31 Lady Gaga
#32 Dua Lipa
#45 Adele
#48 Beyonce 
#68 Katy Perry

• paws up 1

The way she passed from boatmating with Katy in May to be sandwiched between Ariana and Dua and consistently outstreaming Adele and Beyoncé now 

Spoiler

These popgirls are literally at TikTok’s mercy nnn new releases almost don’t count anymore

• paws up 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, Thrasher said:

The way she passed from boatmating with Katy in May to be sandwiched between Ariana and Dua and consistently outstreaming Adele and Beyoncé now 

Reveal hidden contents

These popgirls are literally at TikTok’s mercy nnn new releases almost don’t count anymore

it was dark times for us the katy thing, alls we need now is ROM to out-stream Harleys again - but there's still so much more potential for her catalogue.

Don't forget the possibility of TCB and maybe Oscars, that kind of exposure on top of whats happening rn would be massive
1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e196bc75743eab76d93d3dc59e8b30.jpg

• paws up 2